chapter - 10

Avani is still sleeping and she hasn't been till now.  I'll check if she is ok or not. I got up from the sofa which is located just in the middle of the living space and went in to the bedroom to check up on her and when I opened the door to the bedroom she was twisting and turning in her place. It was like she is twiddling in every possible direction. I went to her and saw her having a nightmare and she was muffling her cries and also she was uttering something discreetly. I couldn't make it to hear what she said perfectly but I guess she is in danger in the nightmare she is having right now. I then flipped off the blankets from her face and she was clearly sweating like hell.

     I then shook her head and woke her up before she could get more scared. She then just cried hard leaning her head on my shoulder. I asked what it was and she went on crying. I then gave her a glass of water and left her lying like that on my shoulder for sometime. Then the moment she calmed down I asked her to tell me what she saw. " I saw him coming for me again and when I started to run and hide from him but then again he appeared in front of me magically and would never leave me until he made sure I am dead and am destroyed by him." I don't know what she exactly dreamt of by these words she blurted out right now but all I can say surely is that she is really scared and I guess she is even having nightmares about that punk coming to her to beat her up and kill her. I can't do anything for her except comforting her helplessly on this bed.

Viraansh pov:-
----------------------
        I looked at the clock and it's nearly 7:30 A.M. and here I am checking my files and contracts that are to be worked on today. I want to know about the building's situation at my plot but Mr.Datt told me he would inform me about it once I get to my office. But what is it that he is this worried about just a small buliding which is bothering us when we need the plot. It's not like  money is a problem here. Instead it would be great if they settle this matter as quick as possible by asking for how much ever she wanted. But he(Mr.Datt) said that it's neither a new land or building nor a fair amount of money she asked him for. Instead she blankly said no to him. 

        I went to my cabin and waited for Mr. Datt to tell me everything about the owner of the building and any demands which she would probably want us to fulfill in the place of her property and whatever he said....it all seems to be bullshit to me. He just told me " The owner of that apartment didn't want to give it away because it's her father's one and only thing she ever got before he died. I told her she could ask us for anything and we would give it. But she said no. It was her father's which he passed onto her as his last sign to her daughter.  Now that daughter of his wants to keep it like that forever. " Ughhhh such bullshit this early morning.  I am sure she would agree for some large amount of any other apartment which would be more profitable to her than this one. I guess it's gonna be one of these deals which would make her give up on her building

"Mr.Datt arrange a meeting with her and also give me all of her details including the ones of her building along with her personal information. "
"Yes sir on it." He nodded and turned to leave the office. "And Mr.Datt I need the history of the renters in there and I want this before today evening ". He seemed to have a hesitant thought but then I knew he would have no other choice. He nodded and then exited the office to busy himself on his work.

    I started checking the details of some other deals and other clients. Until I check them completely to seize the deal it is already afternoon. I hasted on to go and have my lunch at my house. As soon as I exited my office I got a call from Mr.Datt saying that the meeting will be set soon and the information I asked him to get is on the way.

             I went home had my lunch and talked to dad about the new business deal with the M&M industries. I was so engrossed in the chat that I didn't notice my mom entering the room and when I saw her she was holding a glass of water and my father's medicines in the other hands of her's. He took the medicine and said that we can discuss this once I am off from work I nodded and then started to get to my car to take those files Mr.Datt told he would hand me over by now and also I will probably finalize the deal with M&M industries this evening.

        I told mom to not make dinner for me today as we would be having a deal and dine with our clients in the spot . There after I took my car and reached the office by the time I got to my desk there was a file on there consisting of the information I asked my P.A.(Mr.Datt) for . He is quite a good information collector. I then called him to my office and asked him about the meeting then he was hesitant "I am not able to get her into contact sir. I will arrange it as soon as possible " he told me. Then I just nodded and said " It's ok Mr.Datt but make sure it doesn't get delayed as we need to proceed with the procedure for our branch that had to be set up". He then nodded and exited my office.

      Here it is the information about the one I am gonna undertake soon. This needs to be done as soon as possible. Ughh god why do people insert emotions and feelings in the business arena..!!?? Hope she gets on with us in good terms.

_________________________________________

Hey guyss..!!!

     Sorry for the delay and hope you all are not mad for this delayed update. Something came up again to stress me out from my institute........I swear this would never happen again and there would be regular updates from now following this chapter.

  I apologise once again enjoy reading.

                                                Yours lovingly
                                                 Author 🤍🤍