chapter - 22

Purva's pov:-
------------------

"Soo...this is it. Hmm not so bad. This is a good saree."

But will i be able to pull it off ?? I am already so nervous about the event and here I am wearing a saree given by him.

What's wrong with me??? Should I just wear something I have?? I cannot accept it. He has already done a lot and to consider this one is too much for me. I can return it right?? I can Call him and say no I guess??
.
.
"Purva !!! NO WAY YOU ARE GONNA DO THAT. YOU ARE A BRAVE GIRL AND YOU WILL HANDLE IT TOO!! IT'S NORMAL FOR YOU TO BE THIS NERVOUS BEFORE ANY EVENT OR ANY PERFORMANCE. BUT YOU OVERCAME THAT AND YOU WILL OVERCOME THIS ONE TOO...!!!!"

I feel good now. I need to lecture myself and even get schooled by myself too. I wish mom was here with me. She would definitely fill me up with confidence and self contentment. Well I could call her even now and ask her about the outfit.
.
.
.
*call to mom* ~ringing~

" hello mom !!! How are you??? "

"Aww... my daughter how are you?? You look beautiful. Are you going to wear that to the event you texted me about this Wednesday? I mean it's your dance studio where you're gonna teach many children and a grand opening is must and should for you! "

"MOM....NO WAYY..!!!! I mean this is an outfit for the other art club inauguration on Monday. So on my club's inauguration ceremony I am gonna wear a saree you gifted me. The slik one.”

“oohhhh....that is great too. This is the exact problem with having beautiful daughters. You can't decide which one is more appreciated every outfit is faded in front of your radiance.”

“MOM..!!! Come on !! You are making me shy now. I am confident enough until now and now you are making me feel overly confident.”

“That's a good trait. Every human must have it. Ok bye I will talk later and yeah all the best my dear daughter.”

“Thanks mom. Byee. Good night ”
.
.
*Beep*

Well that was a good boost to my confidence. I should be ready on Wednesday. And be there before 5:30p.m.  Well did he say that he is gonna pick me up on Wednesday too???  I'll just take a cab.
.
.
.
.

Well I guess this would be good to go as long as I am confident

*And....minus the hair part cause Purva's hair is long *

It is already 5:00 I guess I need to go now. Where did I put my phone??? Huhhh.... Someone's calling me now? But from where is that sound coming?? I search it but yeah it is under my bed sheets.....uhmmm what the actual hell???

*call from Viraansh*

“Hello ?? ”  I speak in a wavered tone

“Hello Purva. Are you ready yet?? I am waiting on front of your apartment. So come down once you are done”