chapter - 15

Viraansh's pov:-
----------------------

I got to my office and my secretary informed me about my schedule today. The new zealand business partners lunch is fixed today in a restaurant I guess is not that high profile. But why would they fix it there?? They would be the first ones to reach up to very high profile restaurants. It's ok until and unless the deal is closed between us. It's not a big deal. I signed the documents and planned the new project on which I am working by arranging a meeting with the team. The new zealand business deal would collaterally be working in this along with their own investment. It is profitable and most trusted and as I am the one doing this they are rest assured in doing it with me. It was already half past twelve and we were heading to the restaurant.

There they were. The restaurant in itself is a cosy place and feels very familiar. They would choose it only to be at home. I walked through the door to the other end of the hall. We exchanged greetings and soon were immersed in business. Their end of deal was not hard to meet up. It's a very good chance and a laid out piece to join to my empire. I was impressed by their offer and obviously made a tactfull move from my own side that would profit then too. We finally closed the deal by the end of the noon.

"What do you say Mr. Mishra , if you are free for the rest noon shall we have lunch here ?? This is my favourite restaurant. This is where I come regularly when I visit this place. The owner here has become very fond of me". He said me. I know I couldn't deny it. "For sure Mr. Reyn". He is the owner of top international industry which was given to him by his father when the industry was at hard time. But in no time George Reyn has taken its name from nothing to one of the top industries. He is hard working to say a workaholic. His personal information and his past ties all are present in my office when I found out he is the one proposing the deal to me. He must've known the improvement of Mishra Industries. He is in his late thirties not too old but he is a single male. His wife died in a plane crash two years ago. Since then he has done much more hard work in butting himself completely into work trying to forget about the grief of losing his partner. That made him a workaholic.

"So what do you say about this place Mr.Mishra?" He asked me abruptly halting me and my thoughts.

I looked at the place and knew it right away that he is somehow connected to this place dearly. His dead wife's favourite one maybe that made him feel at home when he came here. "this isn't too bad to have a family dinner together. A perfect place for a cosy and romantic place for a date night with your partner". I said looking at him. By his expression I got the hint. It's indeed his wife's favourite one and he is emotionally connected to this place a lot. When he heard me speak those words his eyes softened a bit and a sad smile made its home on his lips. We talked about some other business related things to make the situation less awkward and less heavy. He is easy going I have to give him credits for that. It was more comfortable with him than any other business meetings I have been to.

When we finished our lunch we were set to go and when I stood he clasped my arm and patted it. I didn't know people could get this comfortable with just a meal. Not to mention that it was a business deal for which we met in the first place.

I went out along with him and we parted our ways. I went to my company and when I reached my office Mr.Datt came in and asked me about the deal. "we closed it" I told him nothing more than that. He knew all along that we would get that deal not that he was gonna admit it out to me. But there was a hint of proudness in his eyes. His smile was subtle but it was there. He is happy I can know.

"Well let's talk about the important thing shall we?" He asked me, I knew this was coming. He sent her mails and frequented those more than to anyone in past. Yet there was no answer from them. He sent them on his behalf. So if I was getting involved in this then I might ignore all that bullshit and ......you know that cut to the chase part where there is no time wasting bullshit.

"Did they reply you?? It's been two weeks there is nothing from them. Is it??" I asked hoping it would be a no. But they in fact did not reply. I must take it into my hands.

Ms. Avani Chowdary is not someone who would risk her everything just for a building. If she is this adamant about a building her dad inherited her then she must be much more careful about the career and her future which was in her own hands. Forget about that trouble maker I met before.

"I will talk to her in person. Not in a meeting but in a coincidental way. You get it right" I told him without any doubt. Cause why not?? I will take the matter in my hands and have it controlled in my own ways. Then it is settled.

"Yes sir. I will have one last look for her reply and it's in your hands if she doesn't reply in the next 24 hours". I nodded he then nodded and excused himself out of my office.

The matter was not hard to handle I could (no offence) kill a person and get out of it just as easily as a kid dropping a chocolate wrapper on the road in public. It would do shit to me. But then again as it's her property and as she is the sole proprietor and that made me go  easy on her. I will have it my then.

_________________________________________

Hey guyss...!!!!

     I know I am gone for quite a long time but my college started. It is not an excuse and I apologize the next chapter will be here in no time. Please vote my chapters and leave your thoughts.

Follow me on Instagram. I made edits about it too in Instagram. ☺️

                                Yours apologetically😅
                                         Author 🤍🤍.