chapter - 20

Purva's pov:-
-----------------
I reached home as soon as I got out of his office. Now I am sitting opposite Avani. In complete shock and she is still trying to get me out of that shock. Literally........ she won't understand what has happened to me. This is the happiest day of my life. If you are thinking why then y'all probably don't know how much it means to be a dance teacher at the Cultural project started by the Mishra Industries. It's known as Rudhwi cultural set (RCS). It's so much to digest at once.
           I will be getting 50%......literal 50% of the income which I earned of course but 50% is literally more than what I would earn normally in three months. I would earn thrice of my income. I am still flabbergasted about me working with that man but this has made me doubt myself but I will for sure nail this too.

“Avani ..... what do you think will happen if I mess up this opportunity??”

“Nothing much darling. You and I will be unemployed and I will for sure be a heap of meat trying to survive without a job.”

“ You could've said things like ..you know like you won't mess it up..or you are more than enough ...or anything to cheer my startled state up”

“ I could've but I would not. This is the reality so I guess we need to accept it. You don't mess this up and I sure as hell wouldn't dare mess this chance and be on the streets with no income to live a decent life”.

“But I heard from somewhere that even beggars earn up to 10,000 rupees a day in high class streets. So we will be fine if we each select a high profile street.”

“That seems good but NO. I will smack you on your ass if you ain't doing well dumbhead”.

“Fiiiiiiinnee.. ughhhh you are a mood spoiler Avani. Thanks to you now I am in correct state of my mind.”

“Well all credits to me and stop with this useless talk and wait for my hiring letter and check your emails too. I am gonna go rest up a bit”

I need to prepare myself and not doubt on my skills. This is my sve for the future and a literal sky rocket to my dancing career. I ought to be a professional classical dancer. I am on the first step to my success and here I am shaking like a leaf on the inside.

        This is a- wait there is an email that I received just now. GOD. HELP. ME.

             I opened the email and here it is. I am officially the Kuchipudi teacher at RCS. I already knew it though. But looking at an email saying I am setting off on my journey and became successful on the first step only makes me more and more happy by each passing moment.

  “AVANIII......AVANIIII......LOOK I RECEIVED IT!!!!! I FINALLY AM SEEING MY FUTURE AS A FAMOUS CLASSICAL DANCER”
            I started shouting looking at my screen and suddenly there was a jerking voice from my back.
“I see it and now donot shout about this again. My hiring letter will be given to me tomorrow at his office so I probably got it too. I knew it though. So don't try to shout again when I am resting darling”

“Oohhhh...okay. Good night. Sleep well and let's go together to join our new jobs tomorrow. ”

“Done. Sleep well darling. Byee”

“Well what's with her today?? she's acting so not normally.”

By the way...will I be able to sleep tonight?? Cause I can't take my eyes off this email.
.
.
.
.
Avani are you done?? Hurry up !!”

“Purvaaa!!!!! I will be done in 5mins. Please don't disturb me while I am applying my eyeliner.”

“well your ‘eyeliner’ wasn't necessary to be applied today”