chapter-13

Purva's pov:-
     ------------------
        That damn arrogant man Viraansh Mishra.......what does he think of himself by threatening me like this??? He would regret doing this. By the time the meeting was over and we were home I didn't even stop thinking about him and the rudeness that oozed out of him just before. This would really be a shame on him if he lost the unspoken  challenge that ran through us while we were at it.
              I can't even count the number of times I complained to Avani about him. She is now all vexed up with me and my rants about him. " Avani this guy really is the definition of handsomeness without manners or brains. And I tell
You that beauty is nothing and looks are as important as shit. I learned it from him today". I told her and she was near me the next second with an exasperated face and a feeling of being vexed with my words being shown on her face. She said " Purva dear ....do you even know how many times you took out your anger on him?? Probably it must be your 50th time. Maybe even more so just forget about that. I will never want you falling in a pot of rage or hate towards him and then again after all those bickering and fights if you fall in hate and attraction situation it would be hard for you to take it from there". I was fuming in rage and this is what you got to say?? Ohhh my godd "YOU ARE  AS INFURIATING AS HIM YOU DONKEY". I threw a fit at her and she was laughing like I cracked a joke. And told me that this was the first time she saw me acting all riled up and angry at the same time acting all childish. I couldn't believe what she said until I remembered how I acted all the while. My lips quirked up the littlest bit and then I hid it from her as soon as I realised it.

          THAT DAMN ASSHOLE VIRAANSH MISHRA I WILL BE YOUR DEATH. How can one be this arrogant when both his parents were the epitome of politeness and calming ones. He is nowhere to his parents. I will make sure that his arrogance is bent down very soon.

             I went to bed after thinking about that man. He was horrible and I didn't even know when I slipped into deep slumber and all the vast darkness engulfed me into it's embrace  just somewhere in the night time. I slept like a slug.

          I was in a big room. WAIT A MINUTE it was my studio. I am alone and it is all dark. Why am I in my studio?? Why was I not in my bed ??? Just then there was a beam of light striking me right on my face and not forcing me to close my eyes due to its intense brightness. When I turned the other side and tried to open my eyes they were shut. I was trying to open them but no use. I froze in my place when  a pair of big hands were taking me into their embrace. When I thought of going out of its grip there was the owner of those hands behind me. He was so close to me. I didn't know what to do. I was on a shock my movements froze but my mind was running at high speed. Who was it?? Why is that person trying to embrace me??? Why am I not able to open my eyes??? Then the person's face was right behind my right ear. I could tell without even looking as his breath was fanning me right behind my right ear. He came closer and closer. This time I tried opening my eyes with fierce intensity but nothing happened my eyelids glued themselves. I was trying harder just then the person spoke "Viraansh.....Mishra" I then opened my eyes and yelled at the person but then I was in my bed the next second. I looked around and there was not my studio but my bedroom and no one was there with me. I was alone. GOD....if I could then I would definitely curse him for the disturbance he caused me right now. But then. It's my dream not the reality.
I got up and started my day by taking a warm and relaxing shower. It was good by the time I was ready the clock already set on fire. It was 9:30 a.m. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ......I am gonna be late. Shittt I am late even now.

             I went down the stairs started my scooty and was set towards the studio. I cannot remember sleeping this late. I normally wake up to my alarm sound or even before due to constant night mares. But this was nothing like a nightmare but worse. How did I sleep this calmly ??? I guess it was because of the stress. I went to my studio and my students were waiting for me. I opened the studio and then started my classes.
Everyone was good and the steps are synchronised very well. When I was sure that everyone was able to do it I dispersed the class and waited until everyone was gone. As soon as they left I went in cleaned up locked it up. But I couldn't stop thinking about one particular thing the whole time. What was that dream??? And why did that someone catch me in his embrace?? Why did he take that name of a Satan??? Why did I dream of his name??? Ughhhh....!!! I've had enough of this thinking I needed to go to my part time job. It was in the mall. This is my first day. I think it would be good by distracting off of that scene in my dream.

       I went in and then went to employee room and they told me it was nothing much and I should just pack the items after they are billed. I knew it wouldn't be much of hard work but I just couldn't be quiet after my dance classes and be at home doing nothing. So I took this job. I went to the billing desk. I did as they told me. They said it was important I did my job with a constant smiling and friendly face. I was not irritated at least this is the bare minimum every employee at this job must be doing. I greeted them and told thank you as they went off.  It was good and I think this job  would be great for me after my time at the studio running my classes. I am satisfied atleast I don't pass the left out time by doing nothing.....or thinking about some handsome face , composed postured, deep and soothing voice, broad shoulders.........wait am I out of my mind???? This shouldn't be happening. I only saw him once. I am not even gonna see him anymore. Don't think about him. Carry on with what you are doing right now and donot zone out.

       I worked until it was end of my shift and said good bye to my coworkers. They were all friendly and very helpful for me on my first day here. My head of my section was soo jovial and I couldn't ask for more in my part time job. I clocked out when it was end of my shift and then i got off work. Right when I entered the parking lot to take out my scooty my phone rang and it was Avani. I answered it. "hello!! Where are you and why are you not home??" She sounded like a worried parent asking their daughter's whereabouts. "I am at work just clocked out. Why??" I asked calmly " Hmm..be home quick. And bring the list of groceries I messaged you". I checked my messages and yeah it was a short list. "be home quick you don't have to roam on the roads like this on your bike" I couldn't stop grinning at her light toned parental tone. I laughed and said "Yes my mother dearest I will be back soon and cut the call". I went to buy those items and it was dark by the time I am home. I went to kitchen she was making aloo Paratha. "Hmmmmm... parental instincts kicked out huhh??" I asked her and she smiled a dry and sarcastic smile and told " You are having a new part time job but did you even think of doing something that you have a bachelor's degree on???" It was soo sudden I don't know what got into her for asking me this but I can't answer it. My bachelor's degree in hotel management....my job at my favourite and one of the top hotels in the city....my one and only dream except for dancer. "I am asking you Purva .....are you zobed out or in a trance????" She asked me again. I sighed  once audible to her and she returned ut with a question brow. "I don't know Avani I am not gonna ever do that I guess" this wasn't a doubt but I cannot do a job related to that. I can't let the past repeat itself.

      While I was thinking about it Avani called out "The dinner is ready!!" I jerked out of thoughts and set for dinner. She then placed a hand on my shoulders "It's ok Purva. I know it is hard for you to forget it. But you know you have to Move on from that past. You have to let go of your past". I nodded my head she was right. I am wrong. I can never be right when it comes to myself. "Ohh my daughter dearest now snap out of your dark brain and eat it" she lightened the mood. It worked. The dinner was good. She could cook now. I gave her cooking classes and she can do it too ...good!! She smiled knowing It was good.

_________________________________________

Hey guyss...!!!

      New chapter here. The story is not going around them right now but I promise it is worth waiting. When they meet ..when they talk....when they feel for each other....those moments will be in the near future but please we would take it in a good pace. (the slowburn 🌚)

   Please vote the chapters as you read them. Write down your thoughts and check out my Instagram profile. The same Natural-istic-pen.

                                              Yours Lovingly,
                                               Author🤍🤍 !!