chapter - 19

Viraansh's pov:-
---------------------

I was filled with anticipation until now. But the moment Mr. Datt told me that she is here and wanted to talk about my offer I was completely relaxed. I knew this would happen. She would say yes. After all the world is running for money.

In a few minutes she is gonna knock in here. *there was knock*.

"Isn't it quick??" Shitttt shitt!!!! What am I thinking?? I cleared my thoughts and then in my usual authoritative tone I said-
"Come in!"

“Good morning sir. She is here” said Mr.Datt. 

"Get her in"

I was looking at the door for minutes....hours ...... don't know..but in reality the second Mr.Datt moved a bit and inclined the more she was there. The one I was feeling oddly nervous to meet all the while from this morning.

“ It's nice meeting you again Mr. Viraansh Mishra ”.

“Pleasure meeting you too Ms. Purva Banerjee. Please have a seat. ”

The second I spoke her whole name she looked shocked. I know that she is probably shocked about how I got to know her whole name even before her telling it to me. But trust me folks I know more than this about her.

She took a seat across the table. And the first thing she asked me was as expected-

“How do you know my name?”

“Trust me Ms.Purva I know things about you that would rather declare me as your stalker. ”

“ And how in the actual hell you got that if not from me?”

“As a CEO of one of the most successful company I can assure you that I have my own trusted sources. ”

“ That's basically known as stalking as you've collected information on me without my permission ”

“Well I need to be careful before dealing with my clients or partners. So... You could say this as an occupational hazard. ”

“What do you know about me?? And about the studio I am really enraged you didn't bother to bring up my permission over there too”.

“Hmm.....you are a furious woman aren't you??”

“That depends on the way you approach me.”

“So for now let's talk about the studio shall we?”

The moment I asked that she changed her whole posture it's like she turned into a battle mode and she's more likely to kill right now than to have a diplomatic or any civil conversation with me right now. 

....I like that...wait whatt????? Well she is a ferocious little cat ain't it??

Let me rephrase the deal for you. The whole point is as Ms. Avani has said the studio will be handled by me and profits of her property would be reduced and she will have a contract based job here.. in return to that.....I need to gain something right??? So I want you to teach in the new dance institute that is being constructed in the memory of late Mr.Rudhwi Mishra my grand father.”

The moment I became silent and observed her expressions ...she was shocked. Two times in a row it is good to shock her and make her clueless of what is coming next. Her expressions are worth watching.

"You mean to say that I .....I mean you want me to teach classical dance in the new cultural arts program that is newly brought up by Mishra Industries???"

Ohhh goddd.....I wish I could bottle that expression up and enjoy whenever I want to. Her face has been void of any colour. It's pale and it's like she is being haunted by the fact of it.