chapter - 24

Purva's pov :-
------------------
      Well it was a great night with him. There were some situations where I couldn't bear him and his complaints anymore but overall I enjoyed it. He could be fun sometimes but he'd rather choose death than accept that he is funny. I chuckled thinking of his words and running commentary he did on those guests while we were at the ceremony.

*Bing*

"Be ready by the time I pick you up. I don't like waiting." 

                              I could see his bored expression through his text alone. Who am I kidding? He is no fun at all.

"Fine Mister. I'll be there even before you're here to pick me up and that's for sure."

"Ohh so you think you'll win after challenging me?? Think again Miss I guess you are thinking ahead of yourself. You'll cry after seeing me win."

"I would never give a chance for you to win. Let's see who cries."

"Then I better bring a box of tissues for you to wipe out those tears you get by losing against me."

"Now YOU are thinking ahead of yourself."

"Well it's a blessing to lose a challenge against me. Be ready to be blessed."

"I'd rather walk to ceremony than lose against a self obsessed freak."

"Who exactly are you calling a self obsessed freak?? Carefull while choosing your words around me. I might bite those lips of yours to shut you up."

"Hahaha. Ooohhh I am soOoOoo scArEd (sarcastic) !! I would chop your legs off before you get any where near me like that."

"Now that's a whole new level challenge you're giving me. Watch out I AM WINNING THIS ONE TOO."

What the heck!!! Is this for real?? I would cut him down to pieces and feed the stray dogs. Fuck the law and lifetime imprisonment. I will do that !!! No matter how handsome I thought he might be if he really is up to do that I will kill him!!

       Will you actually do that Though??     

WAIT!! Who was that?? My insane dide is speaking up again!!! I must be far away from him. I HATE HIM..!!!!

"I am up for this challenge too Viraansh Mishra" 

                     I text him that last message with unwavering certainty in me. I hope I don't get lost in my head with the heat of that moment and forget to slap him.
WHAT??? I've read enough novels to know that the female lead could never get herself to do that until the kiss is over.                                                                             The male leads are hot in books.  I imagine them as hot ones. And to my shitty fate this asshole is hot too. I will never admit it to him but he is HOT.

                    WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU THINKING PURVA??? HE AND HOT?? NEVER LET THAT THOUGHT CROSS YOUR MIND AGAIN!!! I AM DOOMED!!
.
.
.
.
*The next day*

  " Ok Purva calm down. Even though the place is new the work is the same. You are gonna teach the same thing but in different studio. It's your first day so go and do all the same work."

I go to the studio by my vehicle and it's not more than half an hour ride. So it's easy to go and come. Good. When I reach my new studio I see there are some children already waiting. Wait!! It's too early I mean it's half an early. I think they forgot or I don't know. I go there and approach the children who were accompanied by elders I assume are their parents.