Author's note.

I mean IS THIS TRUE GUYS...??? THIS IS AWESOME....... TRULY MIND-BLOWING ....my story crossed more than a hundred reads......This is truly a pleasure to me guys and this has happened only because of y'all folks🤩🤩.

      This would really be the best day for me and you all are the ones to be thanked for this remarkable reach. But however look at it guys!!! Only 5 to 6 votes and not even reaching up to 10% when compared to number of reads.

    I know that you all scroll the pages and it just takes only 2 to 3 minutes to read a chapter. But it could possibly take only 0.1 second to vote it and that single vote counts more than just a vote as for me guys. It's the support and encouragement you all give me for my work.

   Many authors out there be keeping targets and halt their work till they reach the set targets but I intend to continue my irrespective of those big or small whatever targets are cause I don't want to work on the basis of target.

     Your one vote would promote my writings and thoughts to myself in a way I could be happy by it. Please pleaaasee my dear readers please help me with this small act which tells me that you all are content with what I post in the story.

      I even post reels and posts about this book on Instagram with the same ID:-Natural.istic.pen. I hope you all will recognise my efforts and won't let me regret this work.

      And definitely a big BIG BIGGEST thank you all my readers for your support by far 🥳🥳.

Please vote and comment down on my story (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤.

                                             ~Your Author ;)