chapter-14

Viraansh's pov :-
-----------------------
       I couldn't stop thinking about that meeting with that woman. She was so unnerving. It unleashed every bit of frustration and anger that was inside me. But it took everything in me to be careful and show it to anyone. She was beautiful but not even intelligent. I never judge a person with what they are when they meet me only once. But looking at her and talking to her once made me feel all kinds of angry and frustrated at the same time. "Beauty without brains is nothing except ash" I told it to my secretary Mr.Datt and he looked vexed up and seemed to be given up by my words. "it's the hundredth time you are talking about her. She really took your mind". He said in a give up tone. I eyed him raising my eyebrows. He cleared his throat and again started to talk bout the business.

        I couldn't stop thinking about her. I can probably push her to the very corners of my mind but then with just a short distraction that incident again pops up to me. She is beautiful but then again the meeting...the talk I had with her probably pissed me off to the very extent it nearly pushed me off the cliff with the anger I had. No one in these many years appeared that challenging and confident while conversing with me but she unknowingly pressed the wrong button in me to piss me off right away.
This is infuriating.....she is infuriating. "Umm..excuse me sir...are you listening???" The sudden voice shook me out of that trance I put myself into. It was Mr. Datt. I nodded my head at him
But then he stood up and told me to relax and stormed out of my office. What good is beauty really without any brain. No matter how much I ask myself the answer is ...... it's a waste of time thinking about her. I need to let it go. But I need to do something very quickly to make them move away from there.

               I looked at my watch after some documents checking and it was already lunch time.  I went to grab a bite at the nearest restaurant. It's a multi cuisine restaurant and the best one to eat South Indian foods. They are the best in my opinion. The owner is a friend of mine and he often checks on me whenever I come here to eat. He is a bit aged man but is really cheerful and you know even at this age he has many tips to flirt with girls and he shares them with me hoping to find myself a girl. I would never do that even if I was given a million chances by some girl. She doesn't have to waste her life waiting for someone like me who would never come to her life and be her partner.

             I ordered their special food it is rice and avakay pappu with avakay pickle (basically mango dal and pickle with hot rice) it tastes best when it's hot. With the taste of ghee in it. This is best here. After my lunch I went back to the  office to take care of the rest of my work. Until I finished all the files and even till Mr. Datt proof reading them it took us nearly four hours to complete it. Then again when he left and when all the employees were to leave I remained working on my next project. There were many ideas  that were flooding in my brain. It took me nearly 11:30 p.m. to complete all that work and planning and layout of my new project. There were many ideas given but I had to finalize them and think about the best and most effective and efficient one. So looking and checking them verifying them one by one isn't really an easy job. By the time I left it was half past twelve.

                I went to my parking lot and got into my car. It took me nearly half an hour to reach home. There were no lights on so I just reached my room and closed the door. Normally when I get home there would be no one.  By the time I reach every one would be in deep slumber so I just freshen up and sleep. That would always result in me quitting dinners. I don't care much by the way. I am used to it. I would be tired so no need to eat just sleep would take over my senses. I ended up on my bed after a relaxing shower and tried sleeping but I couldn't as I am a bit hungry but there is no one now. I just have to sleep it off. I closed my eyes and ..... I woke up to a loud squealing from beside my bed. It's my alarm. It's already 5:30 a.m.  I woke up and went to shower by the time I was ready it's already 6:40 a.m.  while on my way down to the breakfast table I didn't see Roopansh. He isn't even at the table. I asked mom about him "he is still sleeping. He was out all night yesterday". That was her answer. Whattt!!!! How could he be out all night and sleep till now?? Such un bothering fellow. He must at least be good for father's approval sake. But he wouldn't do that. He is never ready to listen to others. He is on his own way. "I am off to work mom" I told her and she smiled and nodded at me. "I am going to work dad" I told him and he just hummed not looking away from his newspaper while sitting at the centre of the dining table. These are my daily routine words. And they are their routine reactions. I am now used to everything. Roop must behave himself at least for the sake of father. But he....he is still sleeping punk.

_________________________________________

Hey guyss...!!!

        Here is the new chapter. I know it's not much but I hope you read it till the end and please vote for my chapters . It would help me with my small dose of motivation.

       Thank you for reading guys.....!!!!

                                                   Yours truly,,
                                                  Author 🤍🤍