chapter - 2

Viraansh pov :
---------------------

The day was not long but the work was the same. It's just that I had to go to a far away place only to make a deal with one of my clients and yeah it was hectic as usual. After the deal I checked my schedule and yeah that's just saying that even today I am busy just like this whole week . Tomorrow is Saturday. Many time taking elements from my daily schedule would be gone.

Tomorrow is the day I was lowkey waiting for as ROOP is coming from Norway. He texted me that he would be here at the International airport by mid day. I told my driver to pick him up and get him here to my office tomorrow. Well just because our home is not very much welcoming towards him anymore so yeah. My mother and father would never be convinced to his return as they just want to still ignore him . They would never be okay with him coming to our home. Even when I explained to them about his success by far they were adamant not to understand or even if they understood him they wouldn't accept it but then he is the only one to face them right now.
                  While I was going through the documents of the plot we newly bought to set up a new branch office someone knocked on my office. "Come in" I said and it was my secretary Mr.Datt ; he came in and told me about the interview I have to attend this afternoon .

Mr.Datt pov:
-------------------
I checked Mr.Mishra's schedule and yeah that goddamn interview again. The interviewer from SBS TV station. She would never leave a chance to become the spotlight of the show and now she is interviewing him. I need to inform him about this . I went to his office knocking twice on his office door I waited for a reply when I heard a come in from him I entered his office and informed about the interview and he was unbothered by that and when I informed him about the interviewer he didn't make a move to show his exasperation towards that one. Instead he looked up for a second and then again down to his documents and just told me to set up everything perfectly for the interview before it starts.
After we set up everything we took a short break before starting the interview and my boss came in. The interviewer Ms.Rishti came in and told him to take a seat and also she sat in the seat near him. When everything was ready and after the crew started recording she asked her questions. Well at the beginning it was smooth as hell but after the on topic ones she started to ask him about his girlfriends which she knew was inappropriate as he has been a saint so far. Never touched a female or talked about his relationships cause he has none. He took that question and answered it according to her. Well He knows how to answer a person with twisted questions and make them straight. Then came the next one which made me vexed up of her drama she put on .

Interviewer:
What do you think about your marriage and settling down and having a family?

Viraansh:
Well I am at the moment not thinking about that thing but right now I am focusing on my company.

Interviewer:
Oh come on Mr.Mishra your empire has grown out of everyone's reach and to be honest you are the only one unbeatable business man right now. So why don't you think of your partner right now maybe she is waiting for you to choose her and staying single just like you know even I am single and waiting for someone to choose me all this time.

Viraansh:
I get it Ms.Rishiti and I personally want to say to that girl that there is no need to wait for me and waste her time. She can just go and choose anyone cause I am sorry that I am not gonna choose one right now or even never.

The interview is finished after her rattling and batting her fake eyelashes at him and just going out of her line in the name of the interview but he was up to her as basically Mr.Viraansh is taking no shits type of person to say and when compared to his age he is more mature than he needs to be. While he was exiting the room she stopped him and talked about how she enjoyed the interview with him and was lucky to interview him after all he is the one bigshot for them. And when it comes to enjoying the interview obviously she would as she got to blabber rubbish in the name of the interview and just because he controlled his posture doesn't mean he is that calm from inside even after her questions.

He headed to his office after giving the interview and was back to his work . For some reason there was this land at the city centre that's troubling him from few days and told me to take care of  it . I need to go there and check everything about this matter  .