chapter - 23

"Heyy..!! What are you thinking???"

"Ohhh... nothing just bout the ceremony that happened."
she looks a bit uneasy but why must I care?? Right??? I don't have to consider other's feelings when they are of no use to me.

"But this won't be the case on Monday. As you already know today's ceremony was about introducing you to the world. The new member is a new teacher and upon that a young and inexperienced teacher is in the club all those eyes are on you."
As soon as I said that she whipped her head vigorously and with a frown she added

" I am not an inexperienced one okay?? Yes..!! I am youg but not an inexperienced one. I've been teaching dance from when I got my degree in Kuchipudi. It's not an easy task and I am more than that now that I have done my "arangetram" and even more than that."

"Well I suggest you take a deep breath and do the same thing you did just now to others whenever they question you or your abilities from now on."

"I know it and I definitely will"

That was what I expected from her. She really is determined about herself. This was what I wanted too. As long as she does everything right I don't have to worry about things going wrong from her side. But I need to be careful just in case and keep a close eye on her and people who pry on her from now on.

"Well we are here. I hope there was no problem in the ceremony today because of those photographers from different press swarming all around you."

"No it's all right. And Viraansh I understand that a new teacher and some unknown one is a lot to the group. I get that you are worried about me not creating some rivals but I will for sure fight and do my best. Don't worry about me. Ok?"

What the fuc- hell..????? Did she just chose those words...those sweet words so much of consolation for me??? But why did she think that I needed them?? I am the boss I can just remove anyone if they as much as huff in front of me because of my choices. Why did she think that I needed those words instead of her?

"-hey you all right ?? Where are you lost??"

“Hmm..fine. Have a good night”

“Hmm...oh yeah..!!! Who was that lady that was sulking all the time ?? You know one of the ladies that attended the ceremony who has a camera guy tagging. She asked me some questions and was looking so pissed you know. She doesn't like the idea of me or of a newbie??”

“Ohh her?? No one important she is an important person from SBS TV station. That's it. She is Ms.Rishti rathore.”

“Ohh my god...!!! I didn't know that this would be concerned with one of the top TV stations.”

“Well get used to it now. You will be a targetted figure now.”

“Woahhhh....now that's making me worried.”

       She is worried about the situation she is in. But she is trying her best to overcome that fear too. Why am I thinking about what she is worried of?? I shouldn't do that. She can worry about her situation by herself as she is the one who's supposed to adapt to these things now that they are gonna happen regularly.

You need to adapt to all these things. Being a classical dance teacher in RCS is not a small thing. You can't fathom the attention you'll get until there is some topic more important than you. So be ready for all those prying eyes.”

“I will. Thanks again. I am sorry for the inconvenience I caused when you were being a little approachable by yourself. Which is a wonder in itself but yeah I am sorry. And again Thank you a lot. I will be ready on Monday. I will be there just send me the exact location.”

“No need. Meet me exactly here. In front of your apartment. I'll be there by exact   7:00 p.m.”

“But-”

“Good night. Bye..!!!”

Well that went well. I was trying to be nice but it went to drain. Good job Viraansh. But I don't care about the opposite person's feelings right...???  Right???? Then what exactly is she doing to me?? I've never been out in a situation like this. Never once in my life. Ughhhhh!!!!! Purva Banerjee you are one dangerous creature.

*phone chimes* Huhhh a message??

“Hey..!!! Thanks again for the ride. I'll be ready on time on monday.”

“ P. S . The saree you sent is very gorgeous. Thank you a lot ”

*Scoff*  Why is she nice all of a sudden??? Is it wrong if I now want to see her desperately?? My subconscious state would slap me hard enough to break a tooth or two. But who cares??? I am THE VIRAANSH MISHRA.

_________________________________________

Heyyy guyss..!!!!

       New chapter here. I hope you like this chapter. Please vote it. I am happy that you all are supporting me but please vote for my chapters cause a single vote from you is counted in the long run. Please please vote my book.

                                                     Yours truly,
                                                     Author 🤍.