Q/A (2)

Hey loves!

I'm back with another set of amazing questions that were sent by my amazing friend and supporter AngelBreeze_
Thank you babe for sending in the questions. I had a fun time answering them by imagining myself in the place of each of the characters!

Note: Some of the questions are also addressed to the characters that were present in the previous book. So even if they're dead, this is me speaking out from their graves!

So without further ado, let's begin:

1. This one's for Alishka:

"I have always believed that villains are made of people's sins. So I somehow can understand where you're coming from, but still I wanna ask you, did you ever (even for a second) think that whatever you did throughout both books was wrong and you shouldn't have done that?"

Ans: No, darling. I don't keep regrets in life and if I could go back in time, I would still probably choose to do the same things I did.

Because that's what makes me who I am.

2. For Yash:

"Why did you choose Sanchi not Siya? Wouldn't she be a much easier target for you?"

Ans: You're missing the point. Siya might've been easier to manipulate but she's an emotional wreck, who puts others' needs before her own and acts like a saint, even if she isn't. Her moral dilemma would've certainly been a problem for my plan at some point. That's why Sanchi was the perfect candidate because she had zero moral compass when it came to her obsession with being perfect and having the perfect relationship.

3. For Sanchi:

"If you were given a second chance, would you still choose Yash over your family?"

Ans: *Laughs in mockery* Well considering he killed me at the end, I would've definitely chosen a different path to get what I wanted.

4. For Siya and Kartik:

"You two like a perfect example of 'highschool sweetheart' term. But in this era of speed dating and hook ups, what would be your advice to the younger generation?"

Ans: (They look at each other lovingly for an absurd amount of time before answering)

Siya: I think there's no logical reasoning or advice you can use to get through love. It has its ups and downs and if you love the person enough, you'll get through it eventually.

Kartik: The way you said 'younger generation' made me feel so old. *laughs* No but if you ask me for advice, I would say...wait for it. If it's the right person, you'll find them eventually. Till then, if hookups are what gets you going, go ahead. There's no right or wrong way to find love.

5. For Himanshu and Veronica:

"Tell us one thing you love, hate and tolerate about each other."

Ans: (Author is on the verge of tears about how adorable they look together)

Himanshu: You've put me in a tough position.

Veronica: He's such a show off.

Himanshu (laughing): Okay, um..one thing I hate about Veronica is her constant need to....be a people pleaser or rather a people...helper, without caring about herself much.

Veronica: (Eyeing him) I think for me, it's his constant habit of pestering me... about something until I cave in. He can be quite persistent when he wants to be.

Himanshu (laughs even harder) : I think the one thing we tolerate about each other is...our different views on things. Like... she's quite optimistic in certain moments....while I'm a die-hard pessimist by nature. So that sort of clashes at times.

Author: And one thing you love about each other?

Veronica (looking at her husband) : Him. Wholly.

Himanshu: You stole my answer.

(And the author is officially in the dire need for tissues)

6. For Saina:

"Losing Avi and your mom had a very negative impact on your life, but do you think it was the sole reason for you to lose your own self, the original Saina?"

Ans: I think even when I was a kid, I never really knew who I was as an individual. I was always very dependent on people, constantly needed to be around them. In order to lose something, you first need to have it or atleast find it.

I don't think I ever got that chance.

•••

Thank you once again AngelBreeze_ for sending in the questions! I hope I was able to entertain you with my answers!

love,
Bosedisha