59. faux cor

Song of the chapter is
Blue Madonna by Borns

-59-
-Zoya Afreen-
-Present-

-59--Zoya Afreen--Present-

___________

Malhotra Mansion
17 December, 2030
12:14 pm

Sunlight peered gingerly through the blinds, casting a strong shadow on my eyes.

I forced my eyelids shut, hoping for one more spec of sleep but to no avail. Rubbing them open, I turned towards the other side of the bed and found Ravi's hazel eyes trained at me already.

"Morning, beautiful."

His soft raspy voice cackled like a symphony in my ear. A lazy yet enticing smile appeared on my lips.

"Morning."

"You sleep good?"

"Mm." I nodded, leaning towards him.
"What about you?"

"Well, I slept next to you so, I had pretty good dreams." Ravi replied, his gaze intense and filled with desire. He leaned in, capturing my lips in a slow, sensual kiss. My heart quickened as our lips met, the taste of morning and desire mingling in the sweetest way.

Our kiss deepened, our tongues entwining in a passionate dance. My fingers traced a path along Ravi's jawline, feeling the roughness of his morning stubble. His hand caressed my back, sending shivers down my spine.

The morning stilled as we explored each other's mouths, a fiery hunger building between us. I pressed my body closer to Ravi's, the warmth of his skin electrifying my senses.

The faint sound of birdsong drifted in through the open window, a serene backdrop to the burgeoning passion between us. His fingers found their way to the nape of my neck, sending a shiver down my spine, and I could feel the soft, rhythmic beat of his heart against my chest.

With every tender exploration of our mouths, our bodies inched closer, pressed together in an intoxicating blend of desire and tenderness. His hands traced a delicate path along my arm, leaving a trail of electrifying sensations in their wake. The scent of his skin, a mix of his cologne and the faintest hint of morning dew, enveloped me, making my head spin with longing.

Time seemed to both stand still and rush by, a paradoxical sensation that only deepened our connection. Our kisses grew more fervent, fueled by an undeniable hunger for each other. The room, once tranquil and serene, now pulsed with the undeniable energy of our desire.

As he placed barren kisses on my neck, suddenly, a loud buzz broke the euphoric trance. We stopped in our tracks and exchanged a glance before he leaned over to the nightstand and picked up his phone.

"It's from the station." He said, without deigning me a look. "I gotta take this."

And saying those words, he was gone within a second. As I sat, dazed and confused, still processing what had just unveiled, a shy smile crept up my lips.