Brave New World 2x02

Start from the beginning

"But why?" Elena asks Damon.

"Because Katherine is a manipulative, nasty, little slut."

"And she said 'game on'? I mean, what does that even mean?" Stefan asks.

"It means she's playing dirty. She wants us to know."

"But why Caroline?" Elena asks.

"I don't know."

"Caroline must be completely out of her mind, she doesn't even know what's happening to her."I say." I say.

"Oh I think she does. All of my compulsion from the past started wearing off the minute she was in transition." Damon says.

"We have to find her." Stefan says.

"Yep, and kill her." Damon says.

"You're not gonna kill Caroline." Elena tells him.

"She knows who we are. She's officially a liability, and we've got to get rid of her."

"Damon, absolutely not." I tell him.

"Need I remind you of a tragic little story of a girl named Vicki Donovan? Caroline, of all people, will not make it as a vampire. Her mother is a vampire hunter. Guys come on, we all know how this story's gonna end, just flip to the last chapter and..."

"It's not an option Damon." Elena tells him.

"No? Your silence is deafening, Stefan. Wait, wasn't there a school carnival the night you staked Vicki? I never had a town where history repeats itself. You know I'm right."

"We're not gonna kill her." Stefan tells his brother as he and Elena and I follow.

"It's the only way." Damon says looking at Elena and me.

_____________________________________

"You agree with Damon, don't you? Stefan?" Elena asks Stefan as we are looking for Caroline. Stefan punches the side of a trailer.

"Stefan. Hey." She calls for him.

"Damon's right, not about what we should do but about what's gonna happen. Katherine already signed Caroline's death sentence."

"Well we can't let it end that way." I tell him.

"She's doing this to me, isn't she?" Elena ask him.

"Actually, she's doing it to me." Stefan tells her.

_____________________________________

Stefan and Elena are still looking for Caroline. Stefan notices something different in the air.

"Where could she be?" Elena asks.

"What is it? Do you hear her? What's going on Stefan, what is it?" I ask him.

"Blood. I can smell blood." He says and we go towards the place where he smells blood.

3rd POV:

Caroline is crying next to Carter's body. Damon arrives. She has blood all over her face.

"He's dead. I killed him. What's wrong with me?" She cries.

"Hey, hey it's okay. I can help you." He says comfortingly.

"You can?" She asks him.

"Yeah, I have to."

"What are you gonna do?"

"The only thing I can do. I'm gonna kill you."

"Please don't! I don't want to die!" She tries to plead with him.