Chapter 23. 5

Sorry it's short... im tierd >O<

_______________________________________________________________________________

 Jessy looked down, April had gotten a bit sick, Sunday had so many dishes to wash, Scott looked down at the sad present. Exept Katty trying to bright up the room with a fake smile.

"Im going up stairs." Jessy Exused his self out of the living room.

"Yeah Im going to 'my' room." I exused my self. When I opend my door, Jessy was on the bed. He looked down, his black bangs coverd his face and he held both hands tight.

"Are you going to do it?" He sed not changing his position. He seemes really sad.

"It's my family Jessy..." He cut me off.

"It's your mom, it's just one person... You don't even know LA, you will most likely get lost." He turned up to look at me.

"Shut up Jessy!" I snapped mad. How could he do this? this was my goal, my 10 years.

"Why do you want me here? Arent you happy enough with Katty and robing all this crap?!" I yelled furiously, he got up and looked down at me.

"I was just saying, I don't want you getting hurt!" He said  pissed.

"Why do you care?" I felt like I could look down on him. HHis faced turned pail.

"I don't." He relaxed a bit more relaxed. He went to the door and stopped look back at me. 

"I don't care about your life. Just do me one favoure." He got a good look on me. 

"Yeah?" I asked sadly.

"Don't bother waking me up tommorow." The last words and he closed the door.

I fell on the bed depresed. I breathed in and out, I started to cry on the bed silently. I only had Chewie and that's how it seemed like it would be. He didn't say peace out, he didn't say I will miss you or a simple good bye. 

I snugled the pillow till I fell asleep.