Chapter 21 - Beautiful Girl (PART TWO)

Hey this is jsut a short part two. I wrote this late and Im so tierd.  Oh and anyone want to edit Escape this world. My editor cant edit anymore. Next chapter will be the complete Christmas at home.
____________________________________________________________________________ 

Violet's POV

I came off of the stage and Jessy was there smirking.

            "Hey," I waved to him.

            "Hey," he responded and suddenly it was kind of silent. We walked to the table. 7:01PM

            Katty and Scott walked in minutes later, laughing and talking together.

            "You fail!"I I pointed to her, accusingly and smirked.

            "What?! I failed at what?!" she looked around, completely lost.

            "Task number three! Check for me!" I stuck my tongue out, childishly. Katty rolled her eyes and sat down on my chair. I glared at the back of her head.

            "Maybe it's not too late..." she smiled and looked up at the man on the stage.

            "Anyone else?" the guy looked around and Katty raised her hand...damn.

            "Ooh! Me!" she cheered out, and looked over at me smugly.

            "Come right up!" he insisted. Katty jumped on stage with her knee high, blue boots with high heels and a short black, mini dress. He held the microphone out to her with one hand. Katty quickly told the DJ a song and then counted.

            "9, 5, 2, 0, -2, -5...!" 

            Do I have to point out what was wrong with her counting? Yeah, I didn't think so.

            "Watch out Cupid

Stuck me with a sickness

Pull your little arrows out

Let me live my life

You better watch out Cupid

Stuck me with a sickness

Pull your little arrows out

Let me live my life

The one I'd better lead

All the blondes are fantasies," Katty sang but Jessy didn't seem too impressed. Of course, Katty still had the "Envy Adams" determined look. She looked at Jessy, flirtatiously, the song was for him. She didn't sing for the tasks, she sang for him.

            Katty finished the song and headed down from the stage. She looked right at Jessy with her big, fat, fake smile.

            "So, what did you think?"

            "Nice," he tried to smile.

            "Don't lie, you hated it..." she faked her stupid drama. I just wanted to tell her to "SHUT IT!"

            "No! I liked it, babe!" Jessy insisted and put his arm around her waist, comfortingly. Wait...what?!

            I stood, completely frozen in place, "I'm lost."

            Jessy opened his eyes, with the "Oh crap!" look on. Katty smirked, evilly at me.

            "Well, Katty and I are..." he thought for a second, trying to come up with a suitable word.

            "A thing," Katty finished, still smirking as if she won. He wasn't the prize though! I wanted to shout at her...well just not in front of everyone.

            "Okay, it's really late, we better get home now! We'll eat and open some presents!" Sunday said, knowing that there was major tension going on. And at some point, if it kept going the way it was going, Katty and I would have ended up in a huge cat fight.

            We climbed into the car, and it was a long and slow ride home. Or at least, that was how it seemed. I crossed my arms and looked out the window, thinking.

            The facts were: she with Jessy, if not that she was evil but not like Joanna evil, like the sun and Frosty the Snow Man or that Gremlin thing in Lord Of The Rings. She would probably hug Jessy and mumble, "My precious..."

            Okay...way off topic. I'm just going to stop thinking now, I said to myself. Why does life have to so complicated?