Chapter 19 - B.F.F.?!

Lol it's short it sux  it's THE NEW CHAPTER  lol XD Okay so Im trying to uplaod often, but it might be short, mosrtly cause im lazy. TAKE WHAT CHU CAN GET.

NOW EDITED BY CONGBAIDE

_________________________________________

He stood there before me, I wasn't sure if it was actually him, or just looked like him. He was with some of his friends, and as he turned his head, his eyes widened with surprise and confusion.

We twisted our heads back and forth, looking at each other like clueless kittens.

It was when he gave me a big smile and opened his arms wide, I knew it was him.

"Violet?!" he shouted as I rushed into his arms. "Is that you?! You're like soooo thin, where have you been for the past ten years?!" he smiled widely.

"Oh, Justin, I knew it was you!" I smiled, while I was in the arms of my best friend from my childhood. "You've changed so much!" I grinned and reached out the pinch his cheeks. He quickly stopped me.

"You too, girlfriend!" he smiled and winked at me, ajusting his square glasses. Wait, something was wrong, something really changed.

"You're so...well dressed...?" I smirked up at him, he was originally the geeky, skinny nerd back at Pre K.

"Oh God, what a small world, so who are you here with? Your mom...dad...uncle, friend?"

I smacked my lips together nervously, "No, just friends..." I trailed off, looking down at the ground and instantly I knew that he knew I was upset.

"God, you became a woman!" he looked down, understanding I didn't want to talk about it. He looked up and I realized that he...ah...became a man....ish too?

"Mhmm..." Jessy appeared behind me as if he was there the whole time, and put on his 'Interested' face.

"Oh, hey Jessy! I've been looking for you," I smiled and Justin just blushed, flipping his bangs back at the same time.

"Hey, I'm like...Justin," he smiled and tried to draw attention to himself.

"'Sup...dude?" Jessy shook Justin's hand. "Anyways, I was at the Pet Store..."