Chapter 27: Lord Voldemort

Harry was screaming. His scar was hurting him so badly.

Amalia wanted to run to support him or help him.

But, on the other side, Cedric lay there, inanimate.

Dead.

Cedric is dead. Gone, never coming back. Dead

That wasn't the worst thing of all.

Not after her father's literal reincarnation just in front of her eyes.

Her father is back. He's here.

Lord Voldemort is alive and back to terrorize every living being, wizard or muggle.

None would survive his wrath.

-Sweet little daughter. Nice to see you again.

He caressed her cheek with his long nails and she shuddered at the contact, her eyes closed.

She stepped away from him and looked around her.

They were surrounded. Death eaters everywhere.

They were all around.

Everywhere.

She looked around once again looking for Harry. He was crouched beside Cedric. Their eyes met, they were filled with worry and regret. She looked at his hand, he had the cup.

-Harry, Wait! Don't leave-

-I'm sorry, Amalia, Cedric is more important right now.

They both left. She couldn't believe it! He took a dead body instead of her. But her main focus now was the many evil wizards before her.

Hearing her call, shadows formed on her hands, and her eyes morphed to green. The weather changed as if a storm was coming.

Except he didn't even look frightened nor pretended to be, he was smiling at her with his, wide, hideous smile.

-Get her.

They all tried to attack her, but she dodged, kicked, and fought. None were standing.

She wiped some blood on her mouth with the back of her hand before looking at him again with that challenging look.

She struck first. He dodged.

Again. He dodged.

Again. He still dodged.

No spell of hers got to him, even her shadows were vulnerable, and they couldn't touch him with his super speed.

She was getting frustrated. She was getting scared.

His smile only grew wider, he sensed her feelings.

She struck again but it didn't even get close to him.

-You know, that, a student never wins over a master.

-You know, that, I defeated you once. I am fully able to do it again.

-Please, feel free, I want to feel something.

-Stand still, and it'll hit hard.

He struck this time and it was so out of nowhere that the spell hit her, and made her lose balance.

She was on her knees in pain. He struck hard.

He crouched in front of her and held her chin in a commanding way to make her look at him.

-Next time, don't you dare disobey me.

She spat on him. Even if the effort was arduous. All her muscles hurt.

She didn't feel it at first, but it was even more painful than the initial one.

He slapped her!

-Now, little girl, you don't talk to your father like that. He said while putting his hands over her head.

She wanted to stand up but she couldn't.

She wanted to stop him but she couldn't.

He was her father.

She was his daughter.

Her eyes were open now.

Why would she fight against her father if she were going to lose?

They could be a great team together.

Because when they were together,

They were invincible.