Chapter 17: Golden Egg

Amalia was taking her shower when she felt someone walking in the bathroom, she quickly wrapped herself in a towel and yelled:

-I am taking a shower here, and I am fully naked. So please, if you hear the sound of water, don't get in here.

She heard a chuckle.

-Hello? Anyone there? I'm expecting an answer.

She felt someone behind her, and as she turned around, she was relieved to see it was only Draco, he put his hands on her waist pinning her against the wall, water was dripping on both of them.

-I think I've already seen you naked, and you were in my bed, beneath me.

He took her towel off. She was naked while he was fully dressed.

-I have to go, Harry is waiting for me. She said closing her eyes as his hands were touching every inch of her naked body.

A touch promising pleasure.

-Harry can wait. He said kissing her neck.

He stepped back and looked around, still with a smile.

-I don't think we've ever done it in a shower before.

She remembered Harry's words.

-There's a first time for everything, love

She pulled him in for a kiss. A kiss that made them attain the most profound pleasure under the hot water of the shower.

Right now, Amalia, who just got back with sore legs after her hot shower with Draco, is sitting on the grass facing the black lake, as sea creatures jump in and out of the water. Beautiful spectacle.

Not until one approached her, she had wet hair and almost looked human. She signaled her to approach and asked:

-Where are our eggs?

-Eggs? What eggs?

-The golden eggs, Dumbledore asked us to make them so he can give them to special creatures. He didn't tell us more

-You made the golden egg?

She was stunned. Dumbledore went really high on this one.

-Yes. We made them.

-Do you know a way of opening them?

The creature laughed, showing her sharp teeth that glowed with the sun.

-Oh, honey, I made that egg. I know all its secrets.

-Then how do we open it?

-And what do I get from telling you this precious information?

Of course! Every creature has bargains.

-I'll give you the egg myself.

-Sure. You see, to open the child, you must keep it where it was born.

Riddles! Of course, she should have known better.

-I don't understand.

-I've told you enough. When do I retrieve my egg?

-Tomorrow.

-Tomorrow is far.

-You won't get it if you don't wait.

She sighed and gave in.

Amalia went running to the school trying to find Harry and tell him what she got. A lucky thing he was looking for her as well. They both met in front of the prefect's bathroom.