Chapter 9: The connection

One week was left for summer break; it's been a week since Amalia and Draco's date. Since then, they were officially dating, and the most ecstatic one about the news was Pansy. She and Amalia grew close over time and became friends. As Amalia was walking in the corridor to go to her daily training with her father, the training helped her figure out her power. She learned that half of her power is Voldemort's. That he was the one who kidnapped her mother when she was pregnant, making experiments on her. She had the evil warlock's blood in her veins. That was why he kidnapped her, why he tortured her. She has gotten her answers but did she want to know what was going to happen if he didn't get what he wanted? She felt nauseous, he could have killed her just to eliminate his threat! She was into her thoughts that she didn't realize she had already arrived at her destination. Her father was waiting for her, beside him was standing Dumbledore and Harry.

-Hey, darling, did you sleep well? Snape spoke

-Yeahh, slept well, thanks. She said with a bright smile

-I-Just letting you know, you won't have any training today, you need a break.

-Umm, Why?

- It's summer, take a break, go do something with your friends, you deserve it. Dumbledore said

-You both are weird. But fine, Okay

She didn't want to have training after all, so she went on her way. Walking through the corridors again, someone held her by her waist and pinned her to the wall.

-Hey princess

It was Draco, her boyfriend. He cupped her face and kissed her as she kissed him back, but she finally pulled away saying:

-Want to do something today?

-Something like what?

-I don't know. Whatever you want.

-Come with me

He held her hand and she followed him. They were going to their room. As they arrived there, she sat on her bed but he wouldn't let her asking her to sit on his bed.

-So, what are we going to do?

Not answering, he just kissed her again.

-We'll do whatever you want.

-How about reading?

-How about going out?

She looked at him with a smile.

-You would exchange reading with going out?

He had a smirk.

-Okaay, fine, we'll go out. She finally said

-Since my idea is being a little rejected. How about you write yours on a piece of paper while I take a shower? He said handing her a pen and a piece of paper

She looked at him raising her eyebrows

-Seriously?

-Yeah, I'm out of options, so Why not?

-O-Okay. She took the paper and the pen while he went under the shower

-So What can I possibly do with Draco? Aghhh, I can't believe he's making me do this.

She heard a little murmur calling her. "Amalia" " Amalia"

She freaked out and said.

-Who's there?

No response only the same word. "Amalia". The voice. The voice, it was in her head, someone is calling her in her freaking head

Suddenly, she had a painful headache making her crawl to the ground holding her head in her hands and Draco was oddly still in the shower not hearing her. She finally stood up, but she wasn't in control of her body, or her head. What is happening? She could only watch, she wanted to scream, cry, call for help but no sound was coming out of her mouth. Her body sat down, held the piece of paper, and started writing. She looked at the horrible phrase on it.