My Sister's Betrothal

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter

Aurora was dressed in extravagant robes for the celebration. Her mother would be in attendance, and she would expect Aurora to look her absolute best. Her robes were a deep violet color, the darkness of the shade contrasting lovely with her pale complexion. The material hugged her frame loosely, cascading over her hips in a delicate flowing pattern. 

The neckline was more modest than the one she had worn before, but still dipped down in a shallow curve, showing the tops of her breasts. The sleeves ended at her elbow, but had a tail of fabric trailing down the rest of her arms.  A long slit slid up the side of her leg, stopping just before her hip. She had donned a pair of black strappy kitten heels, and pulled her hair back into a high ponytail. The curls of her hair were coiled into perfect ringlets, and they hung down elegantly. 

She had finished the look with a silver necklace, holding a single green amulet in the center. It was a family heirloom, something that her mother had passed on to her after Aurora had become of age. It had been one of her rare moments of affection, and she had still given her no more than a pat on the knee awkwardly. 

She sighed and sat on the edge of the couch expectantly. She was waiting for Snape to come back to the room and escort her down to the party. Aurora had not seen much of Snape throughout the day, which admittedly she was grateful for. His painful handling of her throat this morning had already begun to bruise deeply. She had to cast a glamour over the mottled skin, so as to not draw attention. She also couldn't stop thinking about the way she had begged him to use her body. 

Aurora didn't understand who this person was that she was turning into. Her thoughts and emotions were becoming more and more confusing to her, on top of the hardship of her fluctuating hormones due to the pregnancy. She felt like she was going insane.

The opening of the door, pulled her out of her thoughts, and she looked up timidly at Snape as he stepped into the room. He must have dressed elsewhere for the celebration, because he was wearing a sophisticated set of black robes. Underneath he had on a dark, long sleeved, button up shirt, and over that was a pitch black vest. It had light silver swirls laid into it, patterned across the fabric as if it were smoke. His trousers were a deep onyx as well, and he finished the look with a pair of black dragon hide boots. 

The dark color of his outfit clashed harshly with the pale pallor of his skin. His inky strands of hair was smoothed back elegantly, prominently illuminating his rugged features. Aurora drew in a staggered breath, again her body betrayed her and her cunt clinched in arousal. 

She didn't understand why she was reacting so strongly towards him? Surely it couldn't be because of the pregnancy? Aurora shook her head in anger at herself, her lips pulling down into a frown. She was beginning to think that he might have given her something to make her more amicable to his touches. It was the only logical explanation for her sudden attraction to him. How could she feel anything other than revulsion for someone who has repeatedly attacked her? A few moments of nonviolent behavior, didn't make him a good person. Though if she acted right, he hardly ever hurt her. If she did her best to not disobey him, he would give her rewards. It was normally him touching her until she came apart. She wanted to hate it, but she had secretly come to like it. It felt so much better than the sting of his hits, or the pain of him entering her without stimulation. 

Snape looked at her appraisingly, he walked towards her and she backed up a step at the intense look in his eyes. She relaxed when he reached out and pressed the fabric of her robes up against her stomach. His eyes flicked up to her, "I hate that you're hiding him." he said. 

Aurora had intentionally picked the robes that flared out around her middle slightly, in order to hide the evidence of her bump. She knew that her parents would find out before the night was over anyway, but she wanted a little time with them before they learned of it. She bit her lip lightly, and raised a brow. "Him?"