Miss Mystic Falls 1x19

Începe de la început

"I like the blue one

"I like the blue one." Bonnie tells us.

"Caroline?" I ask her.

"Better wear the purple one, Elena wants to wear blue."

"So purple it is." I say as I look at Care and she looks deep in thoughts. "Whats wrong Care?" I asks her.

"When I look at your dress it makes me hate my own." She tells me.

"I have seen your dress it's beautiful, but I have just perfect green dress for you. "

"I can't take, it's amazing

"I can't take, it's amazing."

"Fine you can return it after the pageant. Deal?"

"Deal." I smile and hug them both.

As we pull apart Bonnie asks me "Who is your escort?"

"Henry Fell, Blair's brother." I tell her.

_____________________________________

Later during the day we had a interview with judges of pageant and Mrs. Lockwood was taught us dance moves. And after that Caroline and I got ready together because I send Jenna to help Elena and I wanted to do this with my best friend. I stand on top of staircase waiting for my turn as mayor lists the contest and they climb down the stirs.

"Miss Tina Fell, escorted by Bartholomew Whitmore." Mayor Lockwood says as Tina walks down the stairs.

"Has anyone seen Amber?" Mrs. Lockwood asks and I shake my head.

"Do you see Stefan down there?" Elena asks me and Caroline.

"Nope, just my boring fill in escort." Caroline tells her.

"What happened to Matt?" I ask her.

"They wouldn't let him out of work. Wait, what happened to Stefan?"

"I don't know, he just disappeared somewhere, I don't know. What am I doing? I never should have gone through with this." Elena tells us.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"I need to find Stefan, this isn't me, I'm not this person anymore."

"No, no, no way, no. You had your chance to drop out and believe me I was all for it because there is no way that I could beat you. Elena, you're doing this because it was important to your mom." Caroline tells her.

"Miss Caroline Forbes and her escort Jeffrey Lockwood Hamilton." Mayor says and Caroline goes down the stairs.

"Ana, you're next and after you Elena." Mrs Lockwood tell us.

"Miss Anastasia Gilbert, escorted by Mr. Henry Fell." Mayor says as I walk down the stairs and stand next to Henry.

Then Elena walks down the stairs after mayor says her name and Damon jumps in as her escort

Then Elena walks down the stairs after mayor says her name and Damon jumps in as her escort. The couples begin to dance and I have to admit dancing with Henry is quite easy.

____________________________________

We stand on the stage when the mayor arrives.

"Where is Amber?" Care asks me.

"I don't know." I tell her.

"Before I crown the winner, I'd like to offer a personal thank you to all of these young ladies for their efforts to better our community." Mayor says as everyone applause.

"So, without further a due it is my honor to announce our very own Miss Mystic Falls, Miss Caroline Forbes!"  Mayor says and Care is surprised. She and I are laughing.

"Congratulations!" I tell her.

"I actually won!" She says as we embrace each other; the mayor puts the banner around her shoulder.

_____________________________________

After the pageant ended I go home and Elena informs me over the phone of what happened with Amber and Stefan.