【Chapter 15】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒. ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕.Note: This story is a work of fiction... Fanfiction.

Narrator POV

'I'm bored.' Thought Alice...

Aqua and Ruby had exams all week.

They wouldn't come until Saturday...

Miyako was busy with administration of the company.

And she was still at the hospital... Due to not being able to stand up on her own yet.

Dreams of... 

No. Nightmares have been more frequent... 

Yet they felt colorful.

The nurse that she befriended was named Amane... She wouldn't be here until Thursday...

The Tv was turned on... Weird Japanese news... A monkey and a news reporter, water splashing on the news reporter as a fan was blowing air on both...

It was ... Strange.

Doctor Miyazaki was gone for milk.

Mr Maizono was also absent...

And with the weird tune that marked the end of the Tv Show... 
Alice had an Idea...

To Sing.

Her lungs would get tired and she would fall to sleep! It would be perfect.

But...

'I don't really know any songs...'

This was something detrimental...

But!

There was the power of getting out her feelings and singing whatever was on her heart!

But...

'I still feel nothing.' Thought Alice... Emotion was absolutely gone... 

The only times she remembered feeling an emotion where the dark ages past of her previous life, and... When she is dreaming... 

Her condition was mostly psychological. (For readers to know)

And so...

Yolo.

"Iiin myyy lifeeeeeee.... Theeereee aree soo manyyy Questions.... and everything seems wroooong..."

'That sounds good...'  Using a tone that she pulled out of nowhere... it somehow sounded good!

"In my lifeeee~... There are times where... I am caught in silence... The melody of a faraway dreaam... And It seems... "

"My heart ... is no more than a whisper... of what it used to be..."

"A faraway world... A faraway song... all no more... than a dream..."

"There is so much to know... So many questions... Of the child I seemed to bee..."