Chapter 11Unfathomable

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 

𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝. 

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒. 

Note: 

This story is a work of fiction... 

Fanfiction.

Narrator POV.

This was the day

Ai's 20th Birthday.

The day of the Dome.

And the foretold day of Ai's death...

At this point... Shinju simply accepted that someone may die... 

Either Ai, or herself...

She was prepared to die for her mother...

The one who gave her the love of a family. A new life... and happiness.

She wasn't shaking anymore, she was ready for anything this strange world might bring on.

Ready to face fate. Ready to face death.

She didn't sleep that night... she couldn't afford to fall asleep... she just looked at the dark room, Aqua cuddling with Ruby, ruby latching onto Ai, and Shinju being at the end of the bed, covered by Ai's arm... while steadily facing the doorway...

She had this unfathomable feeling... she didn't know what would life bring on... so she started thinking of the most likely scenarios...

Ai dying?... She had to prevent it at all costs...

Killing Ryosuke?... It would be hard... maybe possible...

Dying... She had already done it once... and thanks to Ai she had another life... a life where she was able to feel happy and feel loved...

Fate was cruel...

She wanted to live... not die as a sacrifice...

She wanted to see Aqua grown up... him maybe marrying either Akane or Kana... becoming a great actor...

Ruby... shining as bright as Ai when she becomes an Idol...

Ai... for her to live... to see her children go to school... for her to be able to shine brighter than the north star... for her to perform at the Tokyo dome...

Saito... The president of Strawberry productions, he has been kind to Ai and her kids... to herself... he shouldn't end as a fishermen that loathes having recruited Ai...

Miyako... for her to be able to find the life she wants without any regrets...

Life was certainly cruel...

Shinju was uncertain of what would happen in a few hours...

She could only hope for the impossible outcome of the killer never coming there...

But life isn't kind...

The author that wrote this story wasn't searching for peace... but searching for tears.

And Shinju was sure that... her story might reach an ending...

...

But The Love Of A Family she received it would be ingrained into her soul for eternity...