【Chapter 12.7】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤.ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 "mild" 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠?

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠....

𝕀'𝕞 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪, 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤...

ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕠!

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣!

Narrator POV.

Shinju was lying on her back inside of her room...

Thinking about... Everything...

Aqua and her had... Near perfect scores in school

Ruby had decent grades.

Ruby made a friend.. A girl with... Massive... assets.

They were praised by Frill Shiranau.

Who apparently watched the commercials Ruby had participated in, and had watched theater plays with her and Akane...

Aqua was still the same Aqua... Although he seemed.. A bit too interested on "Loli-Sempai", known as Kana.

Hikaru and Ai where... A bit enthusiastic of knowing that Frill Shiranau even recognized who Aqua's parents where...

And Karaoke...

Ruby wasn't tone deaf... But she definitely needed to improv-

"Hey, Why do I feel like you are thinking something mean about me?" Said Ruby who was in the other side of the room...

"Just your imagination..." Said Shinju...

"Hey, don't give me that Aqua style answer! And geez... Why do you look depressed? You know that's Aqua's thing right?"

"Mhm, But... Have you ever had a clear goal of what you want to be-"

"An Idol." Said Ruby without hesitation.

"I have never really had that feeling... Sometimes life feels like... A fruitless endeavor-"

"Ok, Stop being so damn Aqua... Heh, Be more like me! Your wise onee-chan who is available to give you counseling on life! You know I'm an expert at that!" Said Ruby enthusiastically.

Shinju sat up on her bed... And gave Ruby a soft smile...

"You see, Today I have realized... You can sing pretty well... You even beat Loli-sempai... So You can be an Idol-"

"No thanks." Said Shinju with a closed eyed smile...

Hikaru had given Ruby the option to become an idol under his agency... But she had to recruit at least 2 more people...

Ruby inmediately asked Shinju, who seemed to have no other aspirations than acting at the same theater every Saturday...

Ruby had done commercials and even voice acting jobs to get into the industry...

Yet her dream of being an idol was always miraculously stopped.

"Well... You know, I don't really want to force you or anything... BUT! you would make your precious Onee-chan happy-"