【Chapter 5】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘:

 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝. 

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒. 

Note:

 This story is a work of fiction... 

Fanfiction.

Life had been peaceful for Shinju... Ai showing affection and working hard in many things... Ruby being a loud child and weird child that would advocate for her natural rights of sucking Ai's breasts... Aqua having gigantic monologues in his head about logic and morality... Shinju being a quiet child that just observes and follows, while trying to make out what everyone said in Japanese...

Until now..

"-What do we do!? KILL HER!?" Said Ruby... 

Shinju just now realized that there was something happening, Miyako was doing the part where she tried to collect information on Ai to expose her, but was ultimately stopped by the wild twins... now triplets.

"Not possible... the difference in our size is too great." Said Aqua who was actually thinking of killing Miyako...

'Do I interfere?' Thought Shinju, she didn't know enough Japanese to talk, but she was still able to half understand what everyone said.

Shinju was crawling behind Ruby and Aqua... Miyako was taking photos...

"I was just kidding! But where you seriously considering it!?" Replied Ruby to Aqua...

And now Aqua was deep in thought...

Ruby was panicking... "NO! What do we do now!? She started taking a bunch of photos of the maternity book!"

'I'll just watch...' Thought Shinju, she couldn't speak good enough arguments in Japanese... maybe interfering later with single words could be a choice...

"I have an Idea..." Aqua started whispering something that Shinju couldn't understand...

And meanwhile, Miyako was fantasizing about the money and fame of this... Aqua and Ruby went to the couch and climbed the table... and without them realizing it, a silent Shinju was following along.

"Pitiful girl... The thirst in your heart cannot be quenched by champagne." Said Aqua in a very dark tone... which startled Miyako.

"AH! Who's There!?" Yelled a startled Miyako, only to see 3 babies sitting on a table, the 3 of them having a dark expression on their face... although Aqua and Ruby where not aware of Shinju being behind them.

Miyako's face... she was baffled at this sight... and at the mere idea of these kids talking.

"I... Am a messenger of the heavens!.... Your Careless rampage, Cannot be overlooked!" Said Aqua... who grew quite nervous and probably sweating while pointing a finger and standing up to Miyako.

"Wait... the baby is talking?... this can't be real." Miyako... was quite confused but relaxed... babies couldn't stop her, but she was still confused.

"Does your common sense say babies can Talk? You must believe." Said Aqua, he was still nervous but he was able to pull a darker tone in his voice and expression... but it still wasn't convincing enough.