【Chapter 12.3】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤.

ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 "𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥" 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠?

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠....

𝕀'𝕞 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪, 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤...

ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕠!

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣!

Narrator POV

"I am your father" Said Hikaru...

'He looks... a lot like Aqua. Too much... I guess its the truth?... I need to think over this...' Said Shinju in her mind, this was... at a first glance obvious, but even so... hearing it hit her different, and wasn't the dad supposed to be the main villain in Oshi No Ko? 

(𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲, 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗷𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝟭 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗿𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱)

'If this is... My father, then this explains the gene for the blonde hair, and my blue eyes... I suppose no one inherited Ai's most dominant traits...but I really Imagined her to be with an older man... he barely looks into his 20's, or maybe he just looks incredibly young... will I look like him in the future?... it would make sense for me to develop like he has, albeit with differences based on daily habits... but why did he and Ai separate?... maybe he has a violent side? Can he really be trusted to be around this family... yet He seems to know the secret and has not revealed Ai having triplets and not a single child in her pregnanc-" Aqua's monologue was interrupted.

"WAIT!!!, So mama didn't have a virginal conception!?!"  Yelled Ruby, so loud, it seemingly blew everyone's hair back... which in a way seemingly cut the tension existing in everyone

"Pfft- No Ruby, it was normal reproduction with Karu-Kun." It seemed Ai was leaning her head on top of his shoulder... as he had stood up again.

'To think of mama... with a... man... Disgusting.' Ruby had a creepy look on her face... while totally not looking at Hikaru with disgust...

"Kamiki-San, may I ask a rude question?" Said Aqua raising his hand...

"Hmm, Ill do my best to answer, Hoshino-kun." Said Hikaru Trying to give Aqua the same formality...

"How old are you?" Said Aqua, he simply wanted to know the age difference in Ai and Hikaru.

"23"

'If Ai is 24... *Broken Aqua Noises*'

*Uncomfortable silent noises of everyone realizing this*

"A-ah, Thank you for answering, You look incredibly young to be 23." Said Aqua... Hikaru Looked more like someone just entering his 20's rather than someone past 23... And so, Aqua once more acted like a jealous old man.

It was the same with Ai, she still looked to be barely 20, despite being 24.

"Mhm, Karu-kun looks really young, doesn't he..." Said Ai, to which Shinju and Ruby just nodded silently.