【Chapter 2】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 

𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝.

 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒. 

Note:

 This story is a work of fiction...

 Fanfiction.

As our protagonist was hearing babies crying she tried to glance around, but she noticed her eyelids and body felt weak and a bit numb.

She also tried to speak but she noticed one of the crying noises involuntarily came from her.

So she tried to move, but again realizing her limbs felt weak.

So she decided to try to listen to anything she can while her eyelids were opening and then her eyes adjusted to the bright surroundings.

But as she was hearing noises she didn't understand, but it felt familiar.

And then as she glanced around she was feeling disoriented and couldn't make much other than a few shapes. And she was tired.

'I'm tired... it wouldn't be bad to sleep a little...'

And as our protagonist was feeling very tired she wanted to sleep.

So, closing her eyes she was feeling like she was about to fall asleep until some last thoughts intruded her head.

'Wait... were was I again?'

And she fell asleep with those thoughts.

When she woke up she was still feeling strange, but at the same time she was comfortable.

And when she opened her eyes.

She was meet with an oddly familiar face...
'Were have I seen her?... wait... why does she look so big....'
As our protagonist was feeling confused she tried to speak to ask a few questions.

"Wah waah wah"(Excuse me) Said our protagonist as she tried to sound polite (Excuse me)

But she was quickly shocked by how her voice sounded...
'Why do I sound like this...what happene-'

She was interrupted from her thoughts as the big and familiar person spoke.

"aa, anata wa totemo kawaii watashi no chiisana Shinju desu"(I used google translate)
(aww you are so cute my little pearl)
Spoke the woman as she was studently closer to her.

'Wait... is that Japanese... 'Though our protagonist as she stretched out her hands towards the woman to realize her hands were... small... and chubby...

...

...

The familiar woman had continued to speak other things as our protagonist was reaching a conclusion...

She was a baby?... then who was that woman?...

...
'Did I get reincarnated??...'

As our protagonist was having a lot of panic in her mind she looked at the woman who had her in her arms...