【Chapter 12.1】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 

𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝.

 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒. 

Note: 

This story is a work of fiction... 

Fanfiction.

TV POV

Ai Hoshino...

Sitting down on what looked to be a simple white chair.

A dark background that contrasted with the Idol costume she was currently wearing...

But something was off.

Instead of her usual cheerful expression.

She was wearing a smile... 

Yet her eyes did not show the usual brightness that shone so bright... everyone would be attracted by.

Instead... Her eyes drew everyone in... not by light... but by darkness... a darkness concentrating into a single point... a singularity that drew everyone in.

She was not using her cheery idol facade anymore.

She had agreed with the director to do one thing for this documentary...

No lies.

A documentary she had requested the director to do... one of B-Komachi ...

If she had died. This would have never happened... 

"My name is Ai. I am an Idol affiliated with Strawberry Productions..." She said... she was currently wearing a small professional smile... yet this introduction seemed extremely bland... not just the tone, but the words themselves seemed darkened from her usual brightness something foreign to anyone who has seen Ai before.

"One day when I was young, my mother still lived with me... she was an awful mother... one day she was drunk... she started throwing bottles ... shattered glass was everywhere in the kitchen, and I spent all night cleaning the glass... and I got cut a ton of times... it was something rough for a six year old" Said Ai her expression and tone reflected hate... one thing fans have never seen in Ai... The Director was not sure where she was going with this... but trusted Ai.

"The next day, when I was washing the rice to cook it, I started bleeding... I found out it was a bit of glass, so I started washing it carefully and got out a few bits of glass that were mixed in... later after I started eating the rice... I felt something sandish there... I tried to get it out of my mouth... and then I realized it was a glass shard, but I was too hungry to leave the rice... we also didn't have money to buy any other food, so I continued eating the rice carefully..." 

"*sigh* I ended up with a bleeding mouth... and a dangerous rice..." Said Ai... she had a sad expression.

"There was still a pot, that had glass mixed in with rice... since it had originally gotten into the bag of rice that last night, so I had to carefully separate the rice from the glass bits... and yet, there was still glass..." She started talking with a normal tone... yet she still reflected the same darkness... and a sprinkle of hate.

"We ended up eating glass every time we got it from the sack."

"One time a fan asked "What is your least favorite food"... usually I just evade the question... but I didn't know at that time that if a fan where to ask me "what is your type of guy?", then an answer could end up upsetting any guy who doesn't fit my type... in the idol industry, we need to be mindful of what we answer, what we do... every move has to be carefully thought of, so when I answered I didn't like white rice without much thought ... people started asking why? and criticizing me, some even assuming that I was just a spoiled girl... since It is completely normal for anyone in japan to eat any type of rice, so I explained that, It's not that I don't like the taste. it's just that white rice is soft. Sometimes there is sand in it, I'm afraid of it. That scares me.... no one likes sand in their mouth or anything really, but people simply started to think I'm a picky eater... But I just want to get the texture out of my head... glass in your mouth is definitely horrible... but the point is... the truth behind the lies is most of the time unexpected so it will be better to lie... to keep the image of a pure being... a bright, happy and pure self. " Said Ai ... she did not reflect brightness in her eyes... yet somehow the darkness in her eyes was seemingly drawing everyone in... she started to show her usual charisma... in a darker way.