【Prologue 1】

One day our protagonist was running around in her room hastily playing with a white paper airplane. She was an eleven year old joyful girl with fair skin, bright and passionate amber colored eyes, straight black hair that fell bellow her armpits, and measuring around 4'11 she has a smile on her face as she's running around throwing the white paper airplane and proceeding to run to catch it while wearing purple pajamas.

But she was only doing this because she is tired of doing math homework and wants to relax, but since she can't use any electrical devices before she finishes her homework, she used a piece of paper of her notebook for the paper airplane and started the fun.

But... all of her fun was cut out the moment she heard crying and screaming downstairs.

 She put down the paper airplane on her small desk, next to her notebook while taking a glance at the window realizing it is already dark and walked towards the door.

'Maybe I could try to see what is happening' She thought while twisting the doorknob and gently pulled the door trying not to make any noise. 

As she gently walks out the door she goes towards the stairs that lead to the living room. And trying to take a peek of what is happening still hearing noises of two people crying and some screaming that only got louder and louder.

She finally reaches the stairs and crouches down to see her mom breaking down in tears while her dad was crying too and trying to comfort her.

Her mom Stephanie was a beautiful slim fair skinned woman with jet black long hair that fell to her stomach, bright amber colored eyes and she was around 5'6 feet tall. But currently the strong and bright woman was breaking down in tears for a reason our protagonist didn't know.

Her dad Michael was a handsome and slightly built man with a tan skin, soft light brown hair, sharp dark brown eyes and he was around 5'9 feet tall. And our protagonist was seeing how the inspiring and kind man was crying like an infant while hugging her mom.

As she was deciding to speak or not to try to comfort them. She started walking silently down the stairs. And when she was at the same eye level as them she was wondering. Why haven't they noticed her? They were usually pretty sharp when it came to seeing someone. But right now it is as if they were only crying and nothing else.

"Dad? Mom? are you okay? what is happening?" Asked our protagonist hastily to their parents who were suddenly startled due to her voice and both faced her. Both had depressed expressions while their faces looked really red due to crying so much.

Both parents shared a look with their swollen eyes and seemingly agreed on what to do even if they were breaking down in tears.

"Alice come give us a hug and we will tell you later, but for now lets be together" Said her mom while sniffling and wiping some of her tears and extending her long arms towards our protagonist known as Alice.

As Alice nodded but was still confused she hugged her parents but both of them were hugging her like if she would disappear. And that was strange for her since the eldest daughter Emily was usually the only one to receive this much affection from their parents . But Alice also had a question in mind while thinking of the topic.

'Where is Emily?' asked Alice in her mind 

Since her older sister would always be back home from highschool around 3pm and looking at the clock it was already 6pm which meant dinner would come soon. 'Is she at her friend's home?' Thought Alice as she was feeling weirded out by how much her parents continued crying without telling her why.