【Chapter 6】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘:

𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝. 

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒. 

Note:

 This story is a work of fiction...

 Fanfiction.

Everything was ... Relatively normal.

Ai was working very hard, she had been working a lot in school, taking vocal classes, dance lessons, rehearsals, and concerts...

And yet, her popularity didn't rise much... and her salary was something that was only a little above the minimum wage.

She was... Frustrated. She wanted to give her kids everything she could. She wanted her family to be happy... and she realized the world in more than one way revolves around money. She wanted to make more money... and Ruby heard this, and was confused. Meanwhile Aqua worried for Ai. And Shinju made out only a few words... but understood.

From Shinju's point of view... she saw how Ai was frustrated... Aqua was worried. Ruby Confused. Miyako was doing... manager things.

...

They were having a conversation...  Ai was frustrated, Miyako was explaining

And as Ai was preparing to leave she was eating her ice cream... that Miyako advised not to eat.

"*Sigh* Well... Off I go to my lesson. Be good, Kids" Said Ai with a tone that didn't fit her.. as she grabbed her backpack, and left... although the only one who would probably cause trouble would be Ruby.

"Wait... Isn't an Idol's salary like.. A million Yen per month?" Asked the ignorant Ruby

"Of Course Not." Said Aqua like it was the most obvious thing in the world while turning to Ruby... the two were in Miyako's arms, while Shinju was in the couch.

"It's Not!?" Asked Ruby confused... she was under the assumption that Idols were incredibly rich due to how much people like them.

And Aqua started to explain parts of their salary...
"Royalties and TV performance fees are split equally amongst members... If merch doesn't sell during concerts, they will be at a deficit... And costumes are also deducted from their salaries. there are only a handful of idols who make a million yen a month."

They were then put down from Miyako's arms... Ruby stomped her foot and clenched her baby fists in rage... "WHAT!? That's so unfair, The world must be rotten if money doesn't go to those working the hardest!!" Said Ruby in rage...

And while Shinju ignored how Ruby wanted all of Ai's fans to offer their kidneys for her and sell them... and Aqua dismissing that post-apocalyptic style idea... and Ruby and Aqua started to yell at Miyako because she was doing a "Shitty Management"...

Shinju was thinking of how could she prevent... Ai's death.

Her body was too small to fight, if they moved... it would be useless since that would only cause the killer to go to another place... maybe putting the keychain up on the door would be useless since the killer could probably knock down the door.

...

Analyzing the problem... maybe the only way could be to shield Ai... and maybe it was a combination of Ruby's post-apocalyptic ideas, but one thought that seemed to be the most versatile could work...