【Chapter 14. fathomable.】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤.

ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 "𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥" 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠?

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠....

𝕀'𝕞 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪, 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤...

ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕠!

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣!

Narrator POV.

Alice was laying on the bed.  Thinking back on the short time that she had with Aqua and Ruby... Of how they spoke of "Shinju"

Considerably less things plugged into her.

And listening to a language that somehow felt natural.

"So, We can say that... You are really a miracle." Said Doctor Miyazaki as he was sitting next to Alice's bed.

"Your brain sustained trauma that should have killed you or left you in a vegetative state for the rest of your life... Yet you are awake." Said The doctor...

"May I ask, What happened?" Asked Alice... Aqua and Ruby seemed to not want to indulge in that...

"You can't remember it?..." Asked The doctor...

"Nope."

"What can you remember?" Asked the doctor...

Now. Alice had two options.

The easy way. Lie. Say something about not remembering much, yet remembering Aqua and Ruby. And imitate an introverted version of Ruby's personality... 

The hard way. Say the truth. Risk the doctors discovering about the whole reincarnation deal since if she doesn't remember anything, then how can she reason like a normal human? How the heck does she know English more than Japanese?

"Uh, Not much Doc." Said Alice taking the easy way out.

"Then what can you remember?..." Asked the doctor... His face seemed worried.

"Ah... Ruby? Aqua?... and... I think a woman... very pretty and kind." Said Alice... Noticing that making expressions right now was considerably hard due to the lack of development in the facial muscles... Due to not moving these for many many years.

"And... What do you remember of, Aqua, and Ruby?" Asked the doctor...

"Aqua is boring and smart, ruby is... fun. But doc, what type of ... Tra-u-ma? was in my head?" Said Alice trying to laugh a bit... Yet it only came as a strained smile... And speaking like a child that doesn't know what words mean was odd.

"Ah ... I-... Just know that... Well, can close your right eye?" Asked the doc...

Alice closed the right eyelid... Easily, since having them open was already straining... Yet Noticed how looking through the left... was this even looking? Where blurs of colors... 

'This is rather strange.' Thought Alice... She thought that maybe... Maybe opening her eyes after the apparent 4 year slumber was 

"Can you see me?" Asked the doctor...