【Chapter 3】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘:

 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝. 

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒.

 Note: 

This story is a work of fiction...

 Fanfiction.

Our protagonist continued her rather quiet life as a baby...
She had seen a few staff members of the agency that Ai worked with that helped take care of the newborn triplets...
She also recognized that Ruby acted sometimes a bit calm and yet sometimes normal baby while Aquamarine acted a bit too quiet for a newborn.
And now also dreaded the fact she had to learn Japanese, but she was picking up a few words that allowed her to understand basic actions and she was a bit unsure but her name was Hoshino Shinju.
And her days were calm and since she was a newborn her body felt weak and small, but her mind felt calm and completely fine so she would just pass time trying to understand what others were talking about, trying to move freely or talking without her words sounding like a baby's, but she felt restricted in her undeveloped body and strange environment...

And now it is a quiet afternoon since only someone of the staff of the company is in the apartment and Ai was out doing something she didn't know about... but right now she was in her futon already tucked in to sleep but she is lost in thoughts.

'I died... but... did anyone feel saddened by my death?... the people of the orphanage were always distant with me... but... I suppose they did care?... but they didn't even bother to check on me when I was running late for school... I died and now reincarnated into a fictional world... that's... still illogical... it is just a fictional world... it shouldn't be possible... but... do I follow the plot?... wait... no... she is a very nice person... why does she have to die?... can she be saved?... even if I could prevent the murder how can I tell she won't just get killed by someone else afterwards... she only wants to love and to be loved... it's ironic considering her name... is it the father's fault?... isn't he my father too now?... why do I get to have a new family... that is destined to be like this...
The world is cruel... she and I share similar wishes... and yet both die...'

...
...
'Eh?' She thought as she felt something wet in her eyes...
Tears...
'Why does this body cry so much...'
Now clumsily wiping her tears with her small hands she was glad that she was only silently crying since it seemed it was the afternoon and both of her new siblings were sleeping in the same room and it seemed Ai probably went out to do something... and maybe there might be someone from the company that is in the apartment just in case it is necessary to attend the babies that were about a few weeks old...
'I will have to repeat so many years of school... maybe I could skip a few grades... but why did Aquamarine never do that in the manga?... maybe it was to stay with Ruby... I will also need to learn a lot of things about being Japanese... for now... I just hope that the happy days will last... and that this family will love me...'
And as the quiet moments passed she was now feeling sleepy again... Ai wasn't home yet... this was... nice to her... a relaxed life compared to a student that works and has other responsibilities... it is nice for her...

'And... what am I called now... I am unsure but I think it is Shinju because Ai calls me that sometimes with other words... but very often uses Shinju with me... others too have called me yoji and akachan... but also Shinju... I suppose the others might mean baby or infant... I wish I knew Japanese...
it would be easier to understand many things...
I think I will sleep again...'

And so she fell asleep along with the other two kids that are now her siblings.
And had a nice dream.