【Chapter 7】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 

𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝.

 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒. 

Note:

 This story is a work of fiction...

 Fanfiction.

Narrator POV

A lot of time passed... 

Shinju now understood most Japanese, but even thinking of writing or reading it felt overwhelming... The triplets had their first birthday too. And Ruby was known as a loud child, Aqua as a quiet and sharp child, and Shinju was someone who just acted according the situation... most of the time displaying a smile and a cheery attitude.

Ai also increased her popularity quite a bit. And was also nearly 18 now. And she was also feeling comfortable with this life... inside of her mind, she wasn't quite sure if this was really happiness, but she liked it.

Ruby had also grown... not in maturity, but in height. She also became a spoiled idol fan who called Ai Mama while asking for head pats.

Aqua acted old and mature as always... and had also grown in height, while he was also more comfortable in this new life.

Right now they were all (Ai, Miyako, Aqua, Ruby and Shinju) in a trip towards a TV studio where Ai would participate in a TV drama...

And meanwhile Miyako was telling them the obvious, they were only there because they (ruby and aqua) literally begged Miyako for a few hours for a few days... and they couldn't even think of calling Ai mom on the set... do anything that caused trouble... do anything that brings too much attention... etc.

But there was something else on Shinju's mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around the age of 7 months, Shinju decided it was time to publicly say her first words... and walk... all for the purpose of... "An Experiment"... Shinju wanted to test this, since she was getting really attached to Ai, Ruby, Aqua and even Miyako.. she didn't want anything bad to happen to them... so she wanted to fix something that Ai had regretted before her death according to the manga. 

She wanted to fix the fact that Ai never told her children she loved them.

She wanted to avoid Ai's suffering...

Ai had showed her what a caring family is. Ai showed her what a caring family would do for each other. And in a way, Ai gave her everything she had now by giving birth to her.

They were all watching movies and it was already late in the night.

Ai was only barely paying attention, she was tired. Ruby had already fallen asleep a while ago, she was put in her futon. Aqua was having a monologue of staring at Ai or at the screen, he didn't want to be creepy. Shinju was only looking at Ai, like a tiger waiting for the moment to strike her prey...

"Hmm?, you want something? mama is here for yo-" Said Ai in a soft tone, she was half asleep, but she wanted to make sure to finish that movie... she still wasn't sure if what was happening in the movie was supposed to be a dream or a reality... or memories?... but she reached her arms towards Shinju for a hug... until they stopped in shock at what happened next.