【Chapter 4】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 

𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝. 

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒. 

Note: 

This story is a work of fiction...

 Fanfiction.

It had been 2 months now since Alice was reincarnated in Oshi no Ko... now she was 100% sure her name was indeed Shinju... but still didn't understand what it meant... but she knew a bit more Japanese than before... and for some reasons Aqua sometimes gave her headpats... and Ruby... She was an odd kid... she was very loud too... whenever Aqua and Ruby would talk occasionally she could always see how Ruby sometimes would start yelling... but sometimes she seemed to be mature... She could guess it made complete sense knowing her personality in the manga... and while it was still completely illogical to be in this situation... she was glad she got a change to have a family... even if it wasn't a complete family... they were still good people at heart... and she loved them... but the fact she had to have died and be reborn to be happy and loved it still made her sad.

'Why couldn't my family love me before' Thought Shinju while visibly frowning and having teary eyes. It was nighttime and she was silently crying while the rest were asleep.

'The world really is cruel, but there is a lot of beauty if you can find it. But... it took the impossible for me to find that beauty.' Now glancing at her surroundings she saw Ai, Aqua, And Ruby, And they were her family and she would make sure to make them happy.

It had been a new week and Shinju was getting used to the routine of being a baby... except feeding was still odd.

And now glancing at the surroundings we can see Shinju and Aqua are both in Ai's arms while Ruby is in Miyako's arms and Ai's boss; president Saito, was talking while writing what seemed to be a plan in a whiteboard.

'If I remember from the manga, here he is giving a plan about how Miyako would take care of us while Ai goes back to her Idol activities... but I don't remember seeing a whiteboard in the apartment before...' 

...

'And this is the scene where Ai is starting to call everyone by wrong names...' Thought Shinju with a deadpan face while Ai was having a carefree expression while doing sarcastic comments and calling people by wrong names, and it seemed now Aqua fell victim to this and was called Shinju. At this point Shinju understood some of the words in Japanese while still struggling to understand some of them.

'And she just called president Saitou as Satou'

'And she just passed me over to Miyako... but said something like Hold Aqua and please... she just confused me with Aqua didn't she... but... does she have memory problems, or is she just that careless?' Thought Shinju with a now confused look for her mother.

While everything was happening she  she noticed her presence hasn't changed much the plot.

And now Ai's shirt almost fell bellow zones people shouldn't see... but Aqua managed to put it back on Ai's shoulder.