【Chapter 1】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘:

𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝.

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒.

Note:

This story is a work of fiction...

Fanfiction.

A few weeks after the events that changed Alice's life, a new story surfaced in the local news.

It became a popular local story about how 3 people in the same family died one day.

Leaving only an eleven year old girl alive.

Usually the death of a family and the creation of orphans is quite common.

But this time one of the four in the family was killed by his wife.

The wife was known to have committed suicide after murdering her husband.

The eldest daughter was stabbed to death in an alleyway after she was run over by a truck.

And that left only the youngest daughter alive.

And she was found in her bedroom. Hungry with bloodstained clothes and a lifeless look in her eyes. That happened after neighbors called the police due to a putrid smell that came from that house for 3 days.

Then it was also determined that the married couple and their eldest daughter died within a 24 hour frame.

Some speculated that the mother lover the eldest daughter so much she couldn't live. And took down her husband with her.

While the youngest daughter was left mentally scared for the rest of her life.
She also had to endure the smell of the rotting bodies of her parents for 5 days, while knowing that there was something she craved for.

The love of a family.

Afterwards Alice was taken to an orphanage.

This was due to her not having any relatives that would be willing to take care of her.

And this didn't affect Alice when she discovered this. As she couldn't even feel sadness anymore.

She was also taken to many people that said that were there to help her.
To help her deal with her trauma.

But one thing was still lingering in Alice's mind.

Her family never loved her.

If the people she called a family didn't care to leave her alone and just die without thinking about her.
They didn't love her.
Her family didn't love her...

But as before she would have felt sadness to this.

Now she didn't feel sadness.

She only tried to find a logical reason of why her parents were gone now.

And the shortest answer was.

'They didn't love me'

It wasn't logical.
As emotions also were simply responses to different things.
Emotions felt illogical to her as she didn't feel them anymore.
But she understood the overall concept of which type of situation caused which type of reaction.