"Like, maybe, Mount Rageous?"

Willow raised an eyebrow. "Where's that?"

"I don't know exactly, I've never been," Synth admitted. "But I used to work for a guy who's got a bunch of kids who are fans of these two pop stars based in Mount Rageous. I saw pictures of the place and everything's extra shiny, yo! And a lot of stuff was decked with diamonds. Maybe there are Talent Diamonds there, too."

"Hmm, maybe," Willow figured. "But we probably won't know for certain unless someone imprisons a Troll or some other talented dude in one and drains them of their talent and slowly kills them. But that probably won't happen."

"Yeah," Synth agreed. "You'd have to be very selfish and inconsiderate towards other living things to do something like that."

Once they exited the marine mammal, Willow took a good look around the underwater kingdom.

"Wow, neat! So this is the ocean," she muttered in awe... then looked at her critterphone to check the score for the Hairball game. "Darn it, the Giggleworms are behind."

"I still don't know about this, Will," Synth said nervously. "I mean, what if he never speaks to me again? Or I can never show my face in this town again? Or..."

"Synth!" Willow interrupted. "It's gonna be alright. I promise."

"Okay," Synth replied, taking a deep breath. "Now, let's get this over with."

Willow followed Synth all the way to the giant heart-shaped coral at the center of Techno Reef. They swam inside to find a yellow, muscular Techno Troll with light blue hair giving them both a smoldering look.

"Wow," Willow said. "You weren't kidding when you said he was extremely handsome."

"Hey, Frank," Synth greeted. "Have you seen King Trollex?"

"He's hosting the Coral Moon rave," Frank answered.

"Thanks," Synth replied. "Say hi to your husband for me."

"King Trollex isn't that good looking," Willow whispered.

"We judge beauty by how many colors someone has on their body," Synth explained. "Which reminds me, you might wanna wear a hat, or something."

After buying an "I ♥ Techno Reef" hoodie in a gift shop, Willow and Synth arrived at the rave and snuck up to the DJ booth King Trollex was manning.

"Okay, here goes nothing," Synth muttered, then swam up to Trollex and lightly tapped his shoulder. "Hey, Trollex, old buddy?"

At that moment, Trollex removed his headphones and turned to find Synth rubbing his arm nervously.

"Hey, Synth! You're back!" he shouted ecstatically. "Hey, everyone! Synth's back!"

"WHAT UP, SYNTH?!" the crowd greeted simultaneously.

"Yeah, hi, everyone!" Synth replied. "Trollex, can I talk to you in private?"

"I can't leave now. Who'll run the booth?"

"Don't worry," Synth insisted. "Willow can do it!"

Willow's eyes widened. She never deejayed before. "Huh? Wait, what?"

"Just tell everyone you're about to drop the beat, then don't," Synth instructed, then put headphones on her ears. Once he left with Trollex, Willow looked back at the crowd, feeling uneasy.

"Um... Who wants to hear the beat drop?!" Willow shouted, attempting to hide her nerves.

"So, Synth, what brings you back home?" Trollex asked. "Did you miss me?"

"I'm not gonna lie, I did miss you," Synth admitted. "But, uh... that's not why I'm back."

"Then, what is it?"

Synth mentally prepared himself for about forty-five seconds, and rapidly said, "Trollex,you'reagreatdudeandIappreciateeverythingyou'veeverdoneforme,butI'dratherwestayasjustfriends.Pleasedon'thatemeforever."

Trollex waited a moment for Synth to catch his breath before giving him a response.

"Okay."

Synth was taken aback. "Wait... You're not mad at me?"

"I'm hurt, but I'll be okay," Trollex replied. "Just because I like you one way doesn't mean you have to feel the same."

"Thanks, bro," Synth said with a smile. "And, uh, I really hope you find a guy who does feel that way about you. Now, we should probably go back before Willow has a panic attack."

Okay, next chapter should include the Broppy scene in the beginning of TBT. After that, this story will be put on hiatus.

Until then, keep it real.