chapter 17 Attract Attention

There are many people in the zoo.

Ram held sia's hand and went to see the tiger that Sia wanted to see. she had a soft spot for tigers. Anyway, she just wanted to see it.

She has always been like this. When she is happy, walking is windy, just like a child, as if the flying heart can't walk on the ground.

Ram had long legs, and even if he walked steadily, he could keep up with the child's flying footsteps.

Ram : "like tigers so much?"

Sia nodded....

There are many children around.
The two of them finally got to the tiger side.

Sia looked like the child next to her. her eyes lit up when she looked at the tiger, and she clapped her hands excitedly.

they all didn't expect that the zoo was so big that they all walked away, and they did not ran into eachothers

The main reason is that these 10 people have too high a face value, which is completely different from their surroundings.

Therefore, whenever  those 5 couples  stopped they attract so much attention... now it's really felt like they are animals  here and people  watching them...like amazement

there is other girls  group there they all belong to Ram or his siblings school... Ved also student of same school... so all those girl attract  towards them...

one of the girl name is Debi... she saw her friends looking at the two people over there, she stopped immediately and felt shocked  and angry.... she wanted to go there.

However, there were still several people, and she just saw Ram explain to that girl who next him... who was a little shorter than him.... Ram didn't even see anyone on their side..his all focus  on that girl... they both look so happy

one girl said to several other her friends

"Come on let's go to follow them...the super cold king with girl....it's really big bomb news"

Several other girls were amused and they really wanted to know about Ram... He is like lord of heaven that no one could stand infront him...and all this year he just stay with his siblings  and now he already left school for high study.....and then he is here with beautiful  girl...

several girls still looked over there...
Debi couldn't help but looked twice, and then looked at the girl next to Ram... At this age, how could it be a sister....because  what she knew  that they only have one sister.... Aadduu kirloskar....and there was no sister,

Debi thought about it for a moment, and probably understood that it must have been his friend  or relatives...

Looking at the relationship between the two people so well now, Debi was a bit uneasy.

Nita ( another girl ) : "I think  Ram's sister is pretty cute, can anyone tell me about her?

Anu (another girl) : I think I saw her on TV... she is Athletes.... a badminton  player.... who win so many championship since childhood."

(she watched several games and naturally paid attention to some things.)

Vani : "His sister just looked cute, in fact, she was very powerful, playing badminton ...even grabbed international competition."

Debi looked at Sia's long hair.... Ram time to time patted her head dotingly.... that girl look so beautiful  and pure  like little child...

Nita didn’t know Debi’s thoughts, but just said to her,
“ but I think she is not his sister.... but there they have other relationship, There only Aadduu  kirloskar  and they didn't  have cousin sister too.... it mostly like... she is his friend  or girlfriend..... "