chapter 23 Shameless

Looking at his hot eyes with a smile, Urmi emphasized the key point

: "No kiss...who...who...are you call wife...soon to be wife.."

Curtain fail down..

Aadduu : "Oh, it looks like a kiss."

Vasu : Oh..Aadduu  di..they need to act ..

Shiv : Vasu...wolf is hungry for long... lamb need to aware..

Davi : shameless  wolf  Brothers... scumbags....

Shiv : thank for your compliments... my love....I don't upset you...let's go somewhere to fulfill  your wish...

Davi : I don't know  till yet... you have shameless  tongue  too... ( blushed)

Aadduu : Can I prepare  advance  gift for my unborn baby niece or nephew.. if you both perform well...it will took him 10 months...
(Ha....ha....)

Davi blushed...

Shiv : Aadduu  di need to listen  to my love in this matter... I can't only one can do everything...

Davi : Oh God you people are really faceless...shameless...

Anshuu  : Davi... it's called our love for love... not shamelessness...

Shruti : Let's go... we need go for work.. 
by everyone...or let's go to our Cafe..  spend some time there...

they left.. without  meeting Lucky  and Urmi.. they leave place for them

...........
in the past Urmi has met a scumbag last time in school.. there is Lucky to rescue her... but Now Lucky  behave like scumbag... what she do?

the performance is a complete successfully promoted. She is really super satisfied! except  that self-directed  kiss

Although the air conditioner was on in the venue, she still felt a little hot. After Urmi changed her clothes, she said to Hina

Urmi : "Others .. they haven't finished changing yet?"

she don't wanted to wait for him..but he help her so she wanted to thank  him.. but she don't know how to face that scumbags  person..

Hina : "othersssss....in men's locker room, let me accompany you over."

The men's locker room is on the other side, because there are many people who need to change clothes and make-up, so people of different series have different locker rooms.

There are doors in the dressing room. You close the door when you change your clothes and open the door after you change,

As soon as urmi entered, a boy came over and asked,

"It's the Urmi...just now. You are really a act well...! You are so beautiful!"

Being asked and compliment by boy,
Urmi just smiled gratefully and said,
"Thank you."

Boy : "By the way, your partner...  I just saw him, in that locker room, he also changed his clothes. Wow, you two are really good matches.... are you relationship!"

After finishing speaking, I added,
"you both really look good together "

Urmi be like "what Are this people thinking about her..which I they looked that She and Lucky good together... they just act. . how could they ...."

Lucky saw urmi and Hina as soon as he came out of the locker room.
When he walked near her urmi and  Hina also saw him, and they walked over together out of place