chapter 14 his heart

When Tia came in after bath ..she woke sia up who was sleeping on chair.... sia realized that she accidentally slept.... while talking

Ram who was other side still holding phone and listening sia's breathing  now realize  that she was wake up by Tia....he smiled  softly there

Ram : "Sia.... go to sleep. We will talk again when you have time."
(Low voice )

Now the number of chats is getting less and less, Ram thinks, there may be even  less in the future...

In fact, this is also the case. At the beginning, sia called him every day and met once a week.

Now, there are occasional phone calls, basically no more than two months haven’t met,

Because she was so busy with training that she was not free,

Ram and his siblings  were buzy with their ....  physical training..... from last 4 years He even started  to followed his Father for business lessons... Lucky started  to following  Rana for there special underworld business  to learn .... Shiv wanted to become doctor  so he did not interest  to follow  his own Father Rana.... there Aanshhu still not ready to do anything... whoever  he wanted followed  he just followed... or most of the time ....  just his Ram Da or Aadi pappa...  And Adduu learned  everything  from everyone... business  from parents.... reading and writing  from her bdi mom praju .... Arrogance  prideful  nature from Bade pappa Rana...  childish  behavior  from chhote pappa Pawan .... and stay calm and manage everything  properly  from Tulsi mom... so they all have so less time to spend with eachother  also...

Ram only can go and watch her on game field, and then return to his own work...

On the other side, sia found that in the past...  the game, it was not so tiring, but Tia and she were used to it. They were still go for physically training and playing badminton.
........

Soon it was the day of the competition, and neither sia  nor Tia let their family members come.

Tia has a psychological shadow. She always feels that if her family is here. She will feel under great pressure. Although after that time, her family treated her well, but she still didn’t want them to come, so she didn’t even tell them.

Sia’s reason is much simpler. She thinks that it is more natural to play in front of a group of strangers. You don’t have to worry about losing game or losing face anyway.

Because her parents have always felt that she can be awesome, so she never wanted them to watch her play.

On the other side, the original three-person team became  five people team..... now not only Aadduu and Lucky followed Ram... skipping school .....but Shiv and Anshuu also became tale behind Ram..... whenever  they get know about Sia's  game .... they stick to Ram.... all day long.... so he let them follow  him...

Ram is 15 and half  years old, ( Lucky and Adduu  too ) Shiv 14 and Anshuu 13 years old.

There are still a lot of people coming to watch the national competitions.
Sia was well-known person now , so everyone knew  about her.... she is beautiful  and naive and east going person... but where is she?????

Anshuu : "why my darling  not on the court yet?"

he found that Ram did not look up yet... still holding camera ... adjusting something....

Ram : Darling  ...humm.... after returned to  home.... let company  me for boxing practice....
(he  looked at the field)

Anshuu was strike  by Ram's  words... not even wanted uttar  a word...who know It make more serious  punishment  for him...