chapter 19 Truth and Dare

sia did not post anything...so Ram put phone back

sia was thinking However, there is a benefit! That is, now she can send pictures to him.. also asked him to send his pictures  to her..
just thinking about it her heart full with ?
or there is a picture of Ram in her phone anyway. It is better to wash it out and paste it on the ceiling. she can see him as soon as she open her eyes in the morning, and she can see it when she come back at night. ?"

sia felt that this plan was feasible and Then she will printed one.There is a print shop near her school..

Again  sia think if it will attached to the ceiling. When she was lying on the bed, she felt...feeling...Ram leaned over her...

Sia quickly shook her head
Then rolled up on Ram's bed..she pulled the quilt up, covered her red face, and then put the back of her hand on her hot cheek...
.......
other side Aadduu  Run in her room she don't know that Ved followed her...without looking back she throw her shirt on floor... just when she wanted to pulled her pant... someone hugged her...

Aadduu discovered that she did not closed the door...but she know it clearly that no one entered in her room without  knocking.. after she grown up... her Dad also asked her permission before entered in her room ... she was shocked  and ashamed...but then look up and in mirror  she saw him ... his eyes are different... she asked a little strangely,

Aadduu : "Why? How could you?"

Ved buried  his face near her shoulder and neck.. his eyes are closed. Hearing this, he remembered what happened and then paused... If nothing happened

Ved : "Think it in your heart.... always closed the door before changing your clothes... what if someone else here and not me... I can't share your beauty with anybody"
(his voice is like murmured...it's makes her ticklish... she felt hot because  of his hot breaths on her neck)

Aadduu's suddenly blushed she is only wearing her bra and jeans and her upper half naked body hugged by him...

she wanted to pushed him away but his hand tightened around  her

Ved : Don't move... don't make trouble.. I warn you.. or don't blame  if I kissed you hard... not just lips but all over..
      Adduu... you know already didn't  you... that  I love you....I don't want rushed  but.. don't pushed me away...I don't want to force  you...but remember you are mine..(he dropped kiss on her shoulders... neck... help her to wear her shirt again... )

Aadduu face paint  pink...not understand  what to say...she just kept quiet..and then with forced she kicked him...and run away..
..........

After dinner all 6 boys and 5 girls sitting
across the table... poor Vasu sat alone without partner...to play a game

they all were very happy, it's been so long that they enjoyed  time together  like this..

Anshuu : "Come on, no matter what game, we are properly crushed by Ram Da or Ved Da"

Vasu : "This time, we don't going to play games that rely on strength, we play on luck."
(he said with confidence)

"Wait a minute, I'll get paper and pen."

The reason for this game is because Vasu has not yet win over Ram Da or Ved Da , he wants to create some opportunities for himself...to show of infront beautiful  girls
(big sisters)

Vasu actually went to get the paper, wrote down, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11 and then after disturbing, let everyone choose one.

In fact, he has already remembered that Ved (his elder bro) is the number three.