chapter 4 IM SO SCARY

Rana is also often not at home, so prajkta and housekeepers are the real adults in this family, the kind to be in charge.

all 9 children was a not afraid of these two people, but they did not want to listen to them nagging ....

Therefore, the all little trouble makers often secretly do something they do not allow.
When the Housekeeper left, they lay beside eachother  and  started  to chatting  again... like monsters  and ghosts  stories..

At night, Prajkta checked the room and saw the little children sleeping quietly on the carpet, she turned off the light and left.

When she came downstairs, the door of the room opened a slit, and then a small figures slipped out and slipped into kitchen.. stole something...run back to the room....enjoyed ice cream.... slept.

Sia lay on the carpet beside Ram,

"your pillows are so comfortable! It smells like sunshine."

Ram : "They took it out and basked it. that's why maybe..."
he rubbed her head.

Sia rolled and suddenly found,

"Hey, that's why... The flower of this carpet should be honeysuckle ."

She recognizes honeysuckle because they have a special freshman in their hometown. Root gold and silver vine.

In fact, they are all white dark flowers. If you don't look closely, you won't see them at all.

they both chatted for a while, and finally, sleepy, sia returned to her dreamland.

they has always get up at 7:30 in the morning and have breakfast together.

However, it is strange that.... Ram found that today Sia was not in bed, but someone was in the bathroom.

Ram is preparing to say that Sia got up early today. At this time, the bathroom door opened. Before he could see clearly, Sia rubbed, jumped from the bathroom to the bed, and covered the quilt with her hands and feet. The whole person is wrapped up.

Ram felt a little strange,
"Sia, what's wrong?"

The voice of sia came from the quilt, with fear,

"You, don't come over, I'm so scary!!!"

Ram didn't know what happened, but the first time he heard Sia speak in this voice, he was frightened, and quickly said to her,

" I'm  not afraid, let me see what happened first."

At that moment, other also got up... started to imagined many monsters in their mind.

However, Ram didn't feel scared. Instead, he walked slowly towards the bed, and said softly, the same tone as his mother or father who had coaxed them...

"Sia let me take look"

The voice of Sia came out of the quilt again,

"Don't come over! It's really scary."

Ram said softly,
"I will take a look at what my Sia looks like, and I won't be afraid, because I like my sia the most....don't we are friends...so now let me see."

he pulled the quilt slowly...

At this time, Ram and others also saw several red dots on the original white as jade body...

Ram is very familiar with this,

"chickenpox! Sia how did you get chickenpox?"

he had chickenpox last year, from the top of his head to her feet ...he was so painful ..he wanted to die.