chapter 32 Terrified Ram

after one ang half month.... in Nimbalkar  Nivas...

Ved and Aadduu's  children  name ceremony...

First born baby boy VEDIK
second baby girl VEDIKA
third baby girl DEVIKA

YUG is already more than two years  older and RUDRA and DANISH are more than one year old... children are playing around little babies. . and elders were watching  them happily.... babbling randomly...
.....

sia is also pregnant and this time she suffered so much compared  to her first pregnancy...

she has given birth to a child once, so it can be considered a bit of experience, and it will be easier to have a second child.

At least not as painful as the first time to die.

She was also curious about whether it was a son or a daughter, so when she was giving birth, she was hoarse and kept paying attention.

"Come on, it's girl!!"

...
sia looked up at the ceiling above her head, the next one must be her daughter, she had already guessed it.

she was almost exhausted, she took a deep breath and sweat was on her forehead.

Her clothes were also soaked with sweat, she tried her best, listening to the cry of the child next to her, she came to strength.

When she heard that it was a girl, she immediately stopped getting tired. She stared at the newly born little girl, and the nurse washed her and wrapped her up.

Sia was in a very good mood, she smiled and saw that she had a baby girl.

Ram was outside stood at the door of the delivery room, All family members were wating out side and the three little ones ( YUG, Rudra and DANISH) also stood beside them, looking at the situation inside together expectantly.
After a while, the nurse picked up a child

: "Congratulations... "

Ram's face changed: "you don't need to congratulate if the child is boy... we already have 3 boys... debt collector."

he don't want debt collector again !

Yug couldn't understand when he heard what his father said. He probably knew that when his father dont want another boy.., he was equally disgusted... he also want sister ... like how his aunt give birth to girls... he also wanted sister ... beautiful  and cute..

Aaditya tall figure was next to Ram, reaching out to take the babu handed over by the nurse.

He glanced at it, and his face was full of smiles

: "The little baby is very cute."

Ram glanced at his Dad
: "You can take it back and raise it."

Aaditya  raised his eyebrows slightly, and he pursed his thin lips tightly

: "of course I'm going to raised my grandchildren well... if I raised you all... I can easily raised them too...."

Manu glanced at Aaditya, She was liitle angry about Ram's  behavior.... they all know that he wanted a daughter but he didn't  even listen what that nurse  said and pouted  like little kid...

Aanshuu's tone was playful

: "Congratulations to you Ram Da..  we have four sons...now."

Lucky clutched his chest... he don't want another boy ... in their family...  they want daughters... ,but here is they again another child came out, he glanced at it, the nurse looked at them with playful smiled... She just Glanced at Aaditya and went in...