chapter 7 Run

When the dog saw them approaching the door, they immediately began to bark again.
The two were determined, and those two had gone away.

So, Ram quickly went to open the hole again.
Sia also quickly brought the remaining sweet potatoes and meals.

Ram took two sweet potatoes and threw them to the dog to draw the dog's attention away.

Then, the two climbed out of the hole quickly. Ram had experience....he climbed out first and gave sia demonstration.

Unexpectedly, the dog who was eating sweet potatoes on the other side suddenly rushed over.

It was supposed to be on the side of the wooden door, it probably felt that both of them ran away.

The dog is trapped and has a long rope because those people never thought they would not walk through the wooden door.
So as long as the two of them are fast enough, nothing will happen.

Sia was startled, crawled out quickly, and then dragged Ram to run.

However, where two people ran to win the dog, two people held hands, and two legs ran over four legs.

When dog rushed, they saw that they could not escape, Ram held sia who was closer to the dog, with her back to the dog.

When the two children shivered, they found that the dog did not bite them, but whimpered twice.

sia earned it from Ram's arms and saw that there was a big wound on the dog's neck. Those who were pulled out by the rope could see the red meat, which was particularly scary.

Seeing that dog did not bite them, Ram quickly dragged Sia to run.

Sia struggled a little, afraid of irritating the dog, so she whispered,
"this doh doesn't seem to bite us...and he is really pitiful..."

Sia  said while holding out her hand, she was about to touch the dog.

But  Ram carefully touched dogs head.

"Does your neck hurt so much... Don't bite us, I will help you untie the rope..."

The dog whimpered, then rubbed Ram's little hand with his head.

Sia was ready at the side, if there was something wrong with it, she ran away after holding Ram.

Ram turned his head and looked at Sia,

"it won't bite us...  I untie the rope around his neck, it looks really painful..."

Dogs are different from people, they don't swindle, and any emotions will be expressed very intuitively, not to say that they are deliberately designed.

sia looked at Ram and understood what he wanted to do. Forget it. Now, one more variable is not a bad thing.

Sia nodded

Ram : ". I'm familiar with dogs. You stand farther."

How could Sia stand far away and look at him, in danger?

Ram couldn’t help but turned his head and squatted down. He touched the dog’s head slowly with his small hand and said softly,

“Don’t be afraid, I gently and gently pull the rope Undo, undo, you won't hurt anymore."

Ram didn't say it and went to untie it, but touched it comfortably for a while. His eyes were observing how the knot was to be unfastened the fastest, simulating twice in his mind.

Then, while the dog was lying down, hurried to untie it.

Fortunately, the dog was not stimulated.
Ram breathed a sigh of relief and pulled Sia to leave.