chapter 2 pizza party

The next day, it was still early in the morning, and Ram found out that there  is raining today.

his siblings loves and hates rainy days. Anshuu love rainy days because  he like to eat snacks... like (onion pkoda ) but lucky  and Aadduu  hate because  they can't go out to play.... for shiv he hate rain because it's stuffy sit all day in house... he loves rainy  days because... he can sleep lazily  anywhere....

But now, there is no way to go back out to play  and they doesn't have to go to school anymore. .... but there is 4 girls here their guests.... so it's fun to play together Instead....

Ram ordered  breakfast  for everyone in their room... his dad... and bade pappa alredy left for office..

Yesterday  Pawan pappa and Tulsi ma left with ... shubham uncle and swati aunt to another city... for official  work

his mom Manu also left for her work.... and bdi mom praju had her college conference  to attend

so before his dad left... he asked him.. to take care of everyone... in the evening  everyone will be return and they will have their dinner together...

so as always  Ram need guarded his siblings  with 4 other candidates.... they had breakfast

Breakfast  stuffed buns, sandwiches... soya milk.... paneer paratha ....it was delicious that everyone  were very satisfied.

After breakfast, Ram asked 4 sisters " they enjoyed  their breakfast or tomorrow  he should  asked their kitchen chef  to change another dishes...

sia was not so embarrassed to tell him that ... the breakfast  was really delicious... no need to change anything

However, shruti said

"of course today's breakfast  was delicious  but if possible let's asked chef  to tomorrow  cook something  different Ram dada"

Anshuu  : Ram Da... yes... I want to eat different food  tomorrow  morning.... ( dreamy eyes.. imagine  something  delicious)

shiv : Anshuu You are drooling...( giggle)

Aadduu : Hungry piggyy ( giggle)

Anshuu pouted looking at Ram

Ram : Shivaa.... Aadduu.... (voice )

but still they shut their mouth...

Shruti was little afraid of Ram... because he is so distant expression on his face...she still asked Anshuu

" by they way what food you planned to eat tomorrow... can you asked them prepared  extra for me..."

Davi and urmi giggle....

Davi : you both match each other

Umri : Hungry  piggies..

lucky  : a you... hungry  piggy  Is my brother Anshuu's nick name from us to him... don't attached  it to your sister

urmi :  you are not my wife... so why are you bossing me... don't talk to me

Lucky  : You are guest here ... behave  like guest....don't be host..... sia send her back to aunt... and you ...Dvi...and sruti stay here with us...( shouted)

urmi felt aggrieved... here tears flowing  out

she hugged sia....

Ram : lucky .... What I told you yesterday... now apologized...

lucky also felt wrong... because  she was crying... so he faintly  said sorry...

Aadduu  lightly slapped  his shoulder.... and said
" let Dad come back .. be ready for mom's lecture  tonight... poor boy"