chapter 10 so excited

sport teacher : "I will take you there. And the fare and living expenses are covered.... I'll even asked your parents permission!"

Teacher talked with swati ... and getting her permission for let participate sia in game..
There was joy at the speed visible to Sia's face, that is to say! Can she go find Ram? !

The last time Ram came over to look for her, she was so happy that she thought she must find Ram when she was free, so that Ram could feel the kind of happiness as she had at the time.

It was probably that the tic-tac-toe game had lost so badly by Ram that , causing sia to like this game!

she thought..she must  play with Ram badminton in the future! She must win him, win him!

Swati and shubham heard that sia was going to participate in competitions, badminton, they thought it was a good thing, so they agreed. Although the physical education teacher said that the school would reimburse the living expenses, Swati still gave sia extra money... let her buy food.

that night Sia called Ram...she was so happy and asked him ...which school they were in.

Physical Teacher expressed great relief for Sia's excitement, not nervousness, but excitement. This state is good and for win
Of course, two physical education teachers went with the eight selected students.
However, Sia is in a state of excitement rather than tension.

Sia was sitting in the car, thinking for a moment that she could surprise Ram When he saw her, he would definitely be surprised,

Then, she told him that she was brought by the teacher, came to play, and played badminton! He will be particularly surprised!

Then Sia heard the coach talk about the rules of the past few days, don’t act privately, don’t run around, the school  campus is very big... if you are lost, it’s hard to find, these days, when there is a game, go to the game, When there was no competition during the day, you followed the teacher to watch the competition.

Sia was stunned, so how did she find Ram?
She originally wanted to surprise him, but it disappeared all at once, and finally came out once.

Her emotional change was so great that Teacher notice it, so he asked her
“What’s wrong?”

Sia told the truth,
"I had planned to go to Meet my friends after the game.....they are students here in that school where the competition"

The little girl in a pink down jacket hugged her schoolbag. When she said this, her expression was a bit frustrating, similar to being robbed of a beloved lollipop.

It was only at this time that Teacher  realized that she was so excited that it was not because she was going to the game, but to see her Friends

Teacher  thought for a moment,
"Do you have your Friends phone number?"

Of course sia does.

Teacher  wrote it down and said,
"you play well with all your strength. After the game, you can go to see your Friends. The teacher will take you there."

Sia's eyes lit up again.

They lived in a school campus guest  house ..Sia and two other girls lived in a room, but because they sat in the car for too long during the day, they didn’t talk much and went to bed.

Sia has no big idea about this competition, but she knows that the teachers seem to want them to win.

Moreover, she also felt that the teacher must choose her because there are very few girls who can play badminton in their grades, and there are more senior grades. Therefore, there is no way to get her to count.

YOU BORN FOR ME MY WIFE (PART-2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें