chapter 8 Finally

The jewelry store  manager felt that the two men were a bit neurotic and simply called the police.... and then Kirloskar  family's people  just received the information from the inside and recognized it at a glance. This was something from the one of gold chain is of kirloskar family.

Aaditya's team here interrogated quickly.
As a result, it was discovered that this people were  the kidnappers

Several adults  hurried over and heard them say that the children had disappeared for two days, and the dog who had originally watched the child was gone. Both days, it was heavy rain, and they had to pass by on the road Road, but did not keep it,  they do not know if it rundown  the cliff off the road.

However, the abounded house under the cliff is indeed the location in the photo, but there are no two children.

The police dog was useless for two days of heavy rain.

Everyone looked aside under the cliff, but there is nobody

The villagers also said that they did not see the two children,

After searching all night, Aaditya let the police and their team go to rest, and continued to walked with....his special bodyguards team to find the mountain, although others said that the children should not go to the mountain, after all,

Sia is not in good health. and ...Ram is still little 7 year boy..., but it is  not almost impossible to bring sia under the cliff.... by him forcefully...

Moreover, if brought, they should go to the village instead of going to the mountains.
However, Aaditya still braved the rain and entered the mountain. Finally, there was a glimmer of hope, and he would never give up.

In the middle of the night, the dog suddenly barked, and Ram and sia woke up from their dreams.

Sia hurried to cover dogs mout.... , "Don't bark Rub .....don't....."
What if the bad guys are attracted?

Rubi screamed louder and louder, and the two little puppies shivered.

Ram has already packed up the sweet potatoes and is ready to run again.
Not far away, the search team who came to the end and was about to leave suddenly heard the dog barking.
...
Aaditya : they are here.... just follow  the dog's barking...

It is far enough away from the village that no dogs can bark.

Manu : "Hurry up, in which direction is the dog barking?"

In the cave, two children heard that someone called their name.
Then a moment later, the light of the flashlight came in.

Aaditya  : "Sia -  Ram  are you inside?"

Ram : "Dad! We are here!"

When a group of people came in, they saw two children who had become muddy. The two children also took a bag of sweet potatoes and hugged two little puppies...
And, a big yellow dog staring at them intently

The attitudes of the two groups of people are completely different. the adults of  all wept with joy. The couple  Swati and Shubham cried and cried while holding sia .

Although Ram is also very happy , he has not reached the point of crying out of joy. After all, in these days, in addition to not eating well, the twists and turns, it can be regarded as a very happy time.... his time with Sia

Aaditya touched Ram's head, and Manu hugged Ram ..... there were tears in her eyes.
" You make me worried  Ram"

Ram thought it was okay, because the adults were so emotional, he didn't know what to say at all, so he hugged his mother.
Adults will carry them away.
Sia and Ram still thought about Rubi..