chapter 13 Tia's parents

After becoming best friend .... sia and Tia spend most of the time with eachother... class or practice...

Tia went for the game, sia also specifically asked the coach, she accompanied Tia  but the coach did not allow.

Tia comforted sia that

. "It’s okay. Mom and Dad will come to watch her game..."

after she come back ... she will tell her the result.

Yes, the coach did not let sia and Tia play at the same time.... she have her own plan for both of them...

Sia continued to receive training at school. At night, Tia came back crying. In the final, she lost to the opponent by one goal.

Sia didn’t know how to comfort her, and was distressed.

“It’s okay. We have to participate in many competitions. We definitely can’t win every game. We just have to ensure that the most important games are won...”

Tia raised her head, her eyes were red, and said sadly

"I started learning when I was more than five years old... But now I lost the first game, my dad said, let me go back to home...
hiccup... he Said that I'm not this piece..."

Sia heard this and was anxious  and said

"Tia, don't listen to their bullshit, you are this piece of material... we are born for badminton.... today or tomorrow... we will going to won lots of championships and money... !"

Fortunately, when the coach came, she said that she had already negotiated with Tia's father, and she didn't need to go back.

Sia breathed a sigh of relief. The adults were really superficial, didn't child just lose once? As for it? why they decided  for children...

in the evening  Sia and Tia were eating snacks  ... which Ram brought  back...

every day .... they both just enjoyed snacks...

However, after swati  knew it, she gave money to Sia ... so two pigs help to feed eachother... just eating and eating..

The two girls lay in the same bed again, and Sia touched her own head
. "We will grow up in the future, not like adults....so don't worry about them... just play well....

Tia was in tears and remembered the daytime things.

"Sia I won't let them come to see me in the future." Tia ate and said to sia.

sia nodded,
"Well, don't let them watch... and see!"

Because of this, Tia grew up a lot at once.
sia also understood one thing. Some adults sometimes really talk nonsense. They actually say that Tia is not the material to play. This is not what nonsense is.
After all, she used to think that it makes sense for adults to speak.

The days passed quickly, and the Diwali festival  days soon passed, with several days off for Diwali

sia did not count.
shemet Tia's mother for the first time.
Because men are not allowed in the dormitory building, the Tia's father didn't  come up....

Sia left in a hurry to prevent her from seeing herself.
When she went downstairs, she saw Ram

shi waved  her hand and hurried over.

As always  Ram took her schoolbag.

"It seems that you lost weight recently. Has the amount of training increased?"

Sia drank the milk and said

, "No Ram , My mother said that when a girl is turned adults, she will become taller and thinner..."