chapter 18 stay together

Sia thought for a while

Sia : "Well, I won't get married, stay with you then."

If someone jokes, they will be joked together.

Ram's heart was poked, with concealed joy that could not be said, and bitterness that was subtle but could not be ignored.

He said to the person over there, "Okay."

The two chatted for a while, and at the urging of Ram... sia returned to the house and went to bed.

After Ram hung up the phone, he read the text message again, and then continued reading....again and again... only 3 words
......

Then he put down the book and looked at the night sky quietly.

Sia said that she could see the stars everywhere.
On his side, there was only the gray sky and the lights in the distance.
They seem to be in two worlds.
He suddenly remembered the dream he once had in a hotel.

There is no sia in his dream, only him.

.......
Sia And Tia got up early the next morning, and they really listened to the coach.
The coach told them to go home on vacation, not to patronize the long fat, but also exercise as usual to maintain flexibility.
Therefore, when the sky is dim, Sia and Tia will get up and run.

In the early morning of the mountain village, there was mist.
Sia was wearing a single shirt, going up the mountain and crossing the ditch, running fast.

While running, she could recall what she was like when she was a child. At that time, she ran with her father just like this, and her mother was waiting for her at the door.

sia ran like she was back when she was a kid.

The kid who always exudes a happy breath.
At that time, the memories of that time were hidden.

Sia and Tia  ran to the top of the mountain, watching the sun rising in the distance.

when they returned

she saw a woman carrying a baby, using the red strap that is the most common in the village, back to them, and was doing the housechores

"The village chief said cheerfully.

"Dhani heard that you are back, so she came in advance."

Sia froze for a moment. she saw the person who was doing the dishes turning around and looked at her in surprise,

"Sia ....Tia"

when Dhani left sport school she was still little girl
Now, she is wearing the cotton sari like other married village woman, wearing earrings, her face is waxy yellow, carrying her child, next to the tableware and chopsticks they have left for breakfast today.

Dhani also saw how her little friend sia and Tia are now. sia is white and thin, wearing an off-white shirt and a sport pant No one in the sport school looked as beautiful as her. Tia also look so good .... Dhani was a little embarrassed and wiped her hands on the apron.

At this time, a young man came out of the house and said,

"Dad, Dhani my friends called me to play two round  and I'll  come back for lunch later."

Then he said again  to Dhani,

"Mom called just now and said that let you go back in a while, she can't be busy home alone...to do housechores.."

Sia and Tia  knew that this Man is  Dhani's husband,

Sia and Tia walked to Dhani's side, and the child on her back was asleep, showing a red face.