chapter 25 cute little bunny

Because it was abroad, the place where sia trained in the morning became a gym near their hotel

In her work and rest time, she always starts at 5 o'clock in the morning.
Under normal circumstances, the coach will not interfere with her.
When she came back, she took a shower and went to have breakfast.

The breakfast at the Olympic Games is more abundant than that at the World Championships. However, sia had only eaten her familiar breakfast before. Now that there is no competition, she naturally eats casually.

Because she didn’t bring her cell phone, sia didn’t know what happened to Ram. Did he see that she had won the game?

Mom and Dad must have seen her win the game at home. When they knew she was going to participate in the Olympic Games, her mom ready accompany  her..sia didn't agree. On the one hand, her parents and her sisters busy....and its too troublesome.

they can watch it at home anyway, there is no need to come out and see.
Before that, she hadn't thought of  Ram Now that the game is over, she misses him a little bit.

Sia suddenly felt that she should do this next time, put the phone on the coach, and asked him back her phone after the game.

At that time, she didn't consider the game, and she certainly would not lose her mobile phone.

After breakfast, the coach also talked to her.

"Sia after winning the game, you don't seem to be so happy?"

he know, every time the game is over, she smile with her bright eyes.. This time, it seems to be a while...she smile

Sia shook her head, "No, I just didn't react very much."

coach : "Do you think that your strength is not as good as that of the Japanese player?"

he used to worry that the players on his side were too proud. After all, applause and praise are the motivation for a minor who is out of society and immature. , May also be poison.
When he met sia, he realized that she was born to play games.

sia nodded a little embarrassedly. Before the game, the coach had discussed the tactics with her more than once. However, she didn’t mention her opinion. Now that the game is over, this is what she said

"I studied her. She is really good at all the games."

"However, she still lost." The coach looked at sia... "She panicked in the later stage and messed up her pace."

Sia nodded and thought, she must learn this lesson.

Then the coach smiled and took out something,
"Yes, this is Tia let me give you."

asia discovered that it was her mobile phone!

She turned on her mobile phone
and saw mom-Dad... Ram.. kirloskar  siblings.. shravu Aunt... Ved ans Vasu brothers... messages

The first few are congratulations.
The message sent by vasu is

"my Sia darling is best!

The message sent by Ram is only one sentence,

"I am proud of you."

Inexplicably, this sentence poked sits heart, imagining Ram to say it seriously.. hugging her.. she blushed.

Sia is preparing to call before thinking of The domestic time mom and dad.. her sisters should still be sleeping.

So, she sent a message to Ram
Because she doesn't know whether he is at home or abroad, anyway, send a message, if he falls asleep, he will certainly not be able to receive it, if he is awake then she really want to talked him